show more
Hydreigon
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

my first few reddits post got 60+ upvotes :D
Lapizote

Hydreigon wrote:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

my first few reddits post got 60+ upvotes :D
tbf though getting upvotes in reddit is not too hard - just be early and/or follow the circlejerk.

source: regular reddit user

although sometimes actual effort is rewarded...
roufou
I think my first reddit post got like 1k upvotes, kinda crazy... Never managed to replicate it though (not that I really tried)
WitherMite
DragonSlayer96
Can we ban Wither from the internet....please????
Jonarwhal

DragonSlayer96 wrote:

he is just a simple athlete playing rhythm games because he cannot go outside anymore though
i vote remain
Winnyace

DragonSlayer96 wrote:

no give me my suptag now /s
DeletedUser_5153421
i love the weather out toeday it's liike that crispy cold air you feel me like the cool breeze you can hear all around like an ocean breeze in the sky. like the episode in johnny test where there's a literal tsunami and they somehow didnt get in trouble well whatever i didnt remember it but it's the CRISPEH cold like you can feel it, you touch stuff and its all wet and cold but the air is completely fine, like standing in a freezer for the first 3 second, it always feels cool (in more ways than one) you're not shivering you just feel good. its nice to be outside during the time too because its not that bright because it's prolly clouding from all the semi permeating mist in the air, it's like humid... but for coldness, but it still fees good because regular humid weather SUCKS BIG BOI BALLS but thats beside the point. it's that CRISPEH you feel me? whooooshh that's the cool ocean waves in the sky, perfect atmosphere/environment to be in right there. i wouldnt replace it for any other climate right now, it's been a long time since i've felt weather this cold. well, what you expect me to do when the sky and ground are wet, i admire it and breathe it in SNIIIIFFFFFF aaaaAAAHHHH. SNIiIFF ahhh there you go. now you feel like a rockstar
Jonarwhal
i miss weather
WitherMite
Youtube, I once again ask you, "why is this in my recommended?"

YyottaCat

Winnyace wrote:

DragonSlayer96 wrote:

no give me my suptag now /s
Me too!
WitherMite
Lapizote

WitherMite wrote:

what the fuck that's terrifying
Corne2Plum3

WitherMite wrote:

Oh my god that image is so creepy.
I didn't click.
_ralsei

WitherMite wrote:

perfectly cut scream
Corne2Plum3
Ralsei have officially a gun. Proof me wrong.

users/15381425
WitherMite
7VII
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEMIyi8XzWU

Just a small reminder for the woke ones out there
WitherMite
man twitter is weird...
also, I hate the word "woke" with a passion.
Lapizote
i don't get who shirou is but ok
Jonarwhal
hey guys?
did you know...
that uhm...
your posts?
go inside this thread
WitherMite
johnmedina999

Jonarwhal wrote:

cawcuewus: we cawcuwate the swope of evwething! and da distance undewr cuwves tew!
You'we making it sound wike that's aww you do. Whiwe cawcuwus is nyot hawd (and actuawwy it is quite fascinyating and vewy usefuw), cawcuwus can be chawwenging to undewstand and impwement cowwectwy sometimes. Fow exampwe, diffewentiaw equations awe vewy fascinyating and can be used to sowve both impowtant and fun questions that awe difficuwt to sowve othewwise:

George Simmons wrote:

A destwoyew is hunting a submawinye in a dense fog. The fog wifts fow a moment, discwoses the submawinye on the suwface 3 miwes away, and immediatewy descends. The speed of the destwoyew is twice that of the submawinye, and it is knyown that the wattew wiww at once dive and depawt at fuww speed in a stwaight couwse of unknyown diwection. What path shouwd the destwoyew fowwow to be cewtain of passing diwectwy uvw the submawinye? Hint: Estabwish a powaw coowdinyate system with the owigin at the point whewe the submawinye was sighted.
Wouwdn't it be coow to be abwe to sowve these questions? This is what cawcuwus is aww about.
Lapizote

G A R L I C
WitherMite
johnmedina999

WitherMite wrote:

Oops.
_ralsei

johnmedina999 wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

Oops.
OWWWW! SHOOT! OHHH! OHHH! OHHH...
WitherMite
ninore
WitherMite
embed
warcrimes
WitherMite
poppyoyki
ClevelandsMyBro
idk

but 2,222
YyottaCat

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

idk

but 2,222
That divided by ten is about the BPM of FREEDOM DiVE.
ArborCadence
I beleave that this Thread will survive for Years
Winnyace
imagine if a mod locks this...
Corne2Plum3
Nuuskamuikkunen
Let's pretend this is a bad comedy show.
Hydreigon
watch out, your eyes may die

...ok why is this in my recomended
show more