forum

[GD Req] SOOOO - a decayed garden...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Respirte
You know what I want, and you may know how to help, but just in case, here are a few details and guidelines:

Artist: SOOOO (featured artist)
Track: a decayed garden sinks into the isolated sea
Length: 3:49
Map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/901560

This set requires the following subsidiaries:
[] a [Hard] Difficulty (~2.5-3.5* up to your discretion)
[] a [Top] Difficulty that either utilises the suggested difficulty name, or is edgy enough to submit their own
[] a [Hitsound] diff created with some prior level of experience hitsounding this style of music.

I'd recommend each mapper uses their own image file as well, since I'm likely to change the current bg image in the near future
It is suggested that you have at least 4 graveyard maps, and at least 1 pending map for a higher chance of being considered
Show me an example of your best relevant work for this set for a yet greater chance of being considered

Lay out your forum post as follows for your best chances at being considered:

sup fam
{diff you wish to do}
{previous work.jpg}
{write your favourite word from this forum post}

Once accepted, (I will pm you if successful) there is ultimately no time constraint on when the GD has to be completed, but if I give you a month from acceptance, at least then it will get done, so you have a month after accepting or I'm booting you off the project (or most likely just going to gently remind you, to see if you still have interest in the project.) This set wont be aggressively pushed towards ranked, but difficulties will be mapped to a rankable quality.

Thank you, and best of luck out there!
ViperSWC
hey can i do ~5.7* diff
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/877087#osu/1833964 this is my most recent project but i got a few more in my pending list.
"F A M"
prometheus_v
can i do a 7*+ expert
only serious map i have is a ctb mapset
Topic Starter
Respirte
still open