forum

I need help with streaming

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Brifix
So basically, I practiced streaming a lot this month (went from 180BPM to 200-210 BPM) but I still fail deathstreams and spaced stream stuff because I aim too fast and idk why i do that. When i turn relax on my aim is normal and i hit the streams without a problem. I need help lol
Almost
Play streams on lower ARs.
UnnamedBeast
relax isn't a good indicator because you're gonna have better feedback while aiming
Affirmativeee
Play a low bpm stream map and gradually move up in bpm, look at the bar at the bottom of the screen and that can help you time your presses. Left is you're going too fast and right is you're going too slow. You could also do this with the lot of stream practice maps that are out there
UnnamedBeast
For deathstreams - get the long stream practice maps, go to a bpm (160-170-180) and do it 5 times back to back with 0 breaks in between, your stamina will be much better.

For spaced streams - don't focus on this yet. your other skills need to get better before you can "unlock" this
im flat
don't play relax to practice
C15U
1. Find comfortable BPM.
2. Find a stream map with that BPM.
3. Edit out the jazzy dazzy part of the stream and save it as separate difficulty.
4. Play as usual, come back do jazzy dazzy diff once in a while, you will eventually get it. Just question yourself every time what are you doing wrong and apply a scietific method to it.
5. Learn how to escape reverse sliders properly.
6. Profit!