1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted
changelog

1. 29 December 2018 05:00 UTC - initial post
  2. 30 December 2018 04:50 UTC - staff update: fieryrage, moondust, n0ah, woahsia as commentators, kymotsujason, lolzep as streamers, GDLenny, lolzep, RingSystem, tigereyes144 as referees
  3. 31 December 2018 05:14 UTC - added updated rules regarding player nullification. staff update: added bmax as commentator, streamer, referee and steve_04_ as referee
  4. 11 January 2019 04:20 UTC - updated schedule to fix start date of screening period and to add one week each to screening period and group stage. added Fish- as referee and WholeWheatPete as commentator
  5. 10 February 2019 15:31 UTC - updated schedule to remove an erroneously added week from group stage - all dates have moved back one week. updated title for current round. added Flask and saoie as referees. added challonge link.
  6. 20 February 22:25 UTC - updated mappool format - each round will have 1 additional DT map. updated title for RO32.
  7. 21 February 23:30 UTC - fixed best of listing in schedule: RO32 is best of 9.
  8. 25 February 06:22 UTC - updated freemod rules regarding EZ. updated title for RO16.
  9. 30 March 05:13 UTC - pruned inactive staff. fixed SF best of in "tl;dr" section. updated title.
posted
lft
posted
posted
d-_-b
posted
Yes! I was waiting for Hippo
posted
owo
posted
thats an elephant
posted
no, that's obviously a hippo
posted
yep definitely a hippo
posted
Could someone fill me in on the mathematical side of coming up with this formula for the BWS?
posted
animal hunting ground
posted
can i play
posted
hello it is BRACKET TIME !!

hopefully streams this weekend
posted
Congratulations to team Discoboys on winning Hippo Cup 2!

Full results can be found here, and if you'd like to check out the VOD of the Grand Finals between Discoboys and the enferms 2.0 you can do so here.

Until next time!