forum

How do i improve my accuracy?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Khrono691
I've been stuck at 94.60%-95.20% and i want to get out of this.

I don't know how i'm going to improve it.

Please tell me how to improve it, thanks!
mihari
You should try to synchronize your tapping with the song. Other than that, as stupid as it may sound, "play more" applies.
KupcaH
Accuracy.

thelewa wrote:

If you have really bad accuracy then just try to really look at the approach circles and really try to get acc that is above 97%, increase this minimum accuracy once you get better at it, capping out at 99%. Going for SS is useless for your general accuracy if you use a billion tries for it, so it's not worth the effort. Eventually something will click into place and accuracy will get easier.

darkmiz wrote:

First, please use hit-sounds. This is a rhythm game, and like taiko you need to match every beat or else it will sound bad. I strongly recommend everyone play some taiko (with hit-sounds, of course) to improve accuracy.

Second, practice slow streams. Playing too many fast streams will get you into bad habits (like mashing through slider-streams or fast parts you can't read) which is bad for accuracy. The only way to improve is to play these same streams/parts in a slower speed and read them perfectly and get 100% accuracy. You can use the edit-mode and pratice reading these streams/parts with slower speed. When you get comfortable you will read them at a faster speed. That is the real way to improve accuracy.
Basically, practice.
Alongal
Listen to the song and play highr OD.
im flat

Alongal wrote:

Listen to the song and play highr OD.

I get better acc on od10 then od7
N0thingSpecial

im flat wrote:

I get better acc on od10 then od7

Then you’re relying on your reaction rather than timing your tapping