forum

SpunOut bug [confirmed] [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mismagius
This is a very serious problem and I have been told ppy wasn't aware of that until now.

When autoplaying a map like Ph0X's OMG in BINARY difficulty, the song will stop playing, however the map keeps going. If you stop the auto replay, it will bring you the selection screen in a very laggy state (5-6fps). When using SpunOut in this situation, it makes the spin go extremely crazy and makes you get about 4million points in Ievan Polkka.

Restarting the game makes the game go back to normal.

also, if you read this thread and you plan on using this, be aware that all users that are seen to abuse this are getting scorewiped and banned.
Kurokami
Haha, funny bug. xd
Yuzeyun

Blue Dragon wrote:

When autoplaying a map like Ph0X's OMG in BINARY difficulty[/i]
It does that bug on very crazy maps (Diff Ph0xZZZZZZZZ in Vuvuzela also does this) by the way. And the score also depends of your computer (With that bug I had around 3 million on the same map WAY AGO. May be caused by an extremely high amount of objects on the screens, provoking a huge lag which is somehow conserved into the spunout mod.)

Also this bug is considered as cheating now. (Just rephrasing what BD said)
Devil Cosmo
sorry if this isn't relevant with first post.

well i was playing on this with spunout and hardrock, and the score was added into total score and it make me 1 rank lower than usual O_o. sorry no SS since i'm already press the 'Continue' button. -_-
Winshley
Seems like the beatmap has been removed. But there's another issue with the web though. Isn't the "This download is no longer available" page's "Please see this link" supposed to be linked to this thread instead of the download link again?
peppy
It was removed by me, not by graveyarding.
Topic Starter
Mismagius

Can be marked as resolved then?