forum

pp counter

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +647
Topic Starter
krez
peppy i want you to put a setting so you can have a pp counter in game
Sans534
I agree with you to add a pp counter when we are playing tell how many pp we gain and also add in the configuration an option that says pp counter
BlauFx
yeah that would be awesome
Anti-Aqua
Well there is a pp counter. After you complete a map, scroll down and you can find a count of the pp you gained by completing the map
xXOsuPersonXx
I think they mean a pp counter while they play the maps
-Scorch-

krez wrote:

you can download sync (pp counter plugin). go to config and change to transparent color. put it in your playfield and there you go. you dont need obs for it
Brainage

-Scorch- wrote:

krez wrote:

you can download sync (pp counter plugin). go to config and change to transparent color. put it in your playfield and there you go. you dont need obs for it

yeah but you can't use fullscreen with it, plus people want easy access to stuff like a pp counter. Having to use mods is just too much hassle for most people
-Hanamaru-
PP counter should be in osu!lazer project, cuz you can now see the pp you gained after you pass/fc a map.
kreg_osu

Brainage wrote:

yeah but you can't use fullscreen with it

You can use fullscreen with it
-Flashlight-

Brainage wrote:

-Scorch- wrote:

krez wrote:

yeah but you can't use fullscreen with it, plus people want easy access to stuff like a pp counter. Having to use mods is just too much hassle for most people

there is a fullscreen version of it, i use it. but i don't remember where i downloaded it...
Daylight--

kreg_osu wrote:

Brainage wrote:

can you tell me how?
-Layne
Yeah a pp counter would be nice but as -Scorch- said earlier you can download Sync to get a pp counter. I believe you can use it fullscreen but I forgot what you needed to do.
Toxicon OSU

krez wrote:

I agree please add it !
LimeTwist
I have trouble trying to get the pp counter download working so this would be great
Death
Pretty sure someone already made this (or at least a preliminary version of this) for lazer for what it's worth: https://github.com/ppy/osu/pull/3971
atherton_23

kreg_osu wrote:

Brainage wrote:

Actually you can't use it on fullscreen. It would actually be hidden as another application when osu! is running in fullscreen.
Lights
Gib me pp ingaem plz :( i gib all stars i hav 4 dis cauze
Mi_Zui
It may be a cool feature but it should be visible only on breaks under the acc cuz it isn't as important as other things like combo or hp bar.
Seat Ibiza TDI
Ig it's just and option (you can use it only if you want) then it's a good feature for osu
Percocet abuser
I
Innoret

Death wrote:

Pretty sure someone already made this (or at least a preliminary version of this) for lazer for what it's worth: https://github.com/ppy/osu/pull/3971

Yea, but creator says "the code in its current state is horrible and gross" and not many people want to puzzle out the programming or deal with third-party stuff.
So built-in PP counter would be great, it would be easier for streamers(so they don't need to download other applications) and for normal plebs pp farmers.
Such QOL change, I hope it goes live BlessRNG
Death

Innoret wrote:

Death wrote:

Yea, but creator says "the code in its current state is horrible and gross" and not many people want to puzzle out the programming or deal with third-party stuff.
So built-in PP counter would be great, it would be easier for streamers(so they don't need to download other applications) and for normal plebs pp farmers.
Such QOL change, I hope it goes live BlessRNG
That is a pull request into the official osu!lazer repo. Meaning if effort is put in to cleaning it up, it could become part of the actual game and would actually be built-in. The point of linking to that wasn't necessarily to get people to use it, it was to show that it's pretty likely something like this will be added to lazer if someone is willing to do the aforementioned cleanup.
YoshiChen
A pp counter would be great. It could be added to the special mods section where mods like spun out or auto are placed, but without a multiplier like scorev2.
Zero Two -
it 3 year but i agree!