1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests

This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +331
posted
peppy i want you to put a setting so you can have a pp counter in game
posted
I agree with you to add a pp counter when we are playing tell how many pp we gain and also add in the configuration an option that says pp counter
posted
yeah that would be awesome
posted
Well there is a pp counter. After you complete a map, scroll down and you can find a count of the pp you gained by completing the map
posted
I think they mean a pp counter while they play the maps
posted

krez wrote:

peppy i want you to put a setting so you can have a pp counter in game
you can download sync (pp counter plugin). go to config and change to transparent color. put it in your playfield and there you go. you dont need obs for it
posted

-Scorch- wrote:

krez wrote:

peppy i want you to put a setting so you can have a pp counter in game
you can download sync (pp counter plugin). go to config and change to transparent color. put it in your playfield and there you go. you dont need obs for it
yeah but you can't use fullscreen with it, plus people want easy access to stuff like a pp counter. Having to use mods is just too much hassle for most people
posted
PP counter should be in osu!lazer project, cuz you can now see the pp you gained after you pass/fc a map.
posted

Brainage wrote:

yeah but you can't use fullscreen with it
You can use fullscreen with it
posted

Brainage wrote:

-Scorch- wrote:

krez wrote:

peppy i want you to put a setting so you can have a pp counter in game
you can download sync (pp counter plugin). go to config and change to transparent color. put it in your playfield and there you go. you dont need obs for it
yeah but you can't use fullscreen with it, plus people want easy access to stuff like a pp counter. Having to use mods is just too much hassle for most people
there is a fullscreen version of it, i use it. but i don't remember where i downloaded it...
posted

kreg_osu wrote:

Brainage wrote:

yeah but you can't use fullscreen with it
You can use fullscreen with it
can you tell me how?
posted
Yeah a pp counter would be nice but as -Scorch- said earlier you can download Sync to get a pp counter. I believe you can use it fullscreen but I forgot what you needed to do.
posted

krez wrote:

peppy i want you to put a setting so you can have a pp counter in game
I agree please add it !
posted
I have trouble trying to get the pp counter download working so this would be great
posted
Pretty sure someone already made this (or at least a preliminary version of this) for lazer for what it's worth: https://github.com/ppy/osu/pull/3971
posted

kreg_osu wrote:

Brainage wrote:

yeah but you can't use fullscreen with it
You can use fullscreen with it
Actually you can't use it on fullscreen. It would actually be hidden as another application when osu! is running in fullscreen.
posted
Gib me pp ingaem plz :( i gib all stars i hav 4 dis cauze
posted
It may be a cool feature but it should be visible only on breaks under the acc cuz it isn't as important as other things like combo or hp bar.
posted
Ig it's just and option (you can use it only if you want) then it's a good feature for osu
posted
I think an optional PP counter for the game would be a great addition to the game.
show more
Please sign in to reply.