38.46%
HD
30.77%
NoMod
30.77%
Total votes: 26
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
Because the longer I play and rank up I notice ranking up take's a lot longer..

So at my rank what should I do?
Should I learn
DT
HD
or
stay Nomod?
Brainage
Lol you don't farm DT at your rank? Pretty respectable but it gives a ton of pp so I suggest learning HD and DT because Hidden gives 5% extra pp + a pp buff on spaced streams (if you can FC them ofc). Most of my top plays are with HDDT and i have 300+ pp plays that were first try. It's pretty easy to learn, the hardest thing to master would be reading high AR (10.5+).

Edit: This is probably why players climb faster, playing a 7 star with DT is easier and also gives more pp than playing a 7 star nomod. Probably explains why your top play is 221 and mine is 325.
Btw here practice DT farming with this map its overweighted af:
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/842412
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Brainage wrote:

Lol you don't farm DT at your rank? Pretty respectable but it gives a ton of pp so I suggest learning HD and DT because Hidden gives 5% extra pp + a pp buff on spaced streams (if you can FC them ofc). Most of my top plays are with HDDT and i have 300+ pp plays that were first try. It's pretty easy to learn, the hardest thing to master would be reading high AR (10.5+).

Edit: This is probably why players climb faster, playing a 7 star with DT is easier and also gives more pp than playing a 7 star nomod. Probably explains why your top play is 221 and mine is 325.

Bro, DT is too difficult for me, I can't even singletap any DT map I play
and the dt maps I play are those who are 3* then turns to 5* with DT

most of my friends play with fucking DT and im the only one who cant
maybe ill atleast try HD
Brainage

szkiller wrote:

Brainage wrote:

maybe ill atleast try HD

They are fast, that's why I learned to alternate. Really hard to learn but once you get it down DT will be a lot easier because alternating halves the BPM

Anyway if you can't be bothered to learn to alternate or singletap faster no big deal, hidden is still a good mod to learn especially on spaced stream maps
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Brainage wrote:

szkiller wrote:

Brainage wrote:

maybe ill atleast try HD

They are fast, that's why I learned to alternate. Really hard to learn but once you get it down DT will be a lot easier because alternating halves the BPM

Anyway if you can't be bothered to learn to alternate or singletap faster no big deal, hidden is still a good mod to learn especially on spaced stream maps

I can alternate.. but I still want to singletap DT maps because other people can fucking do it!
maybe DT is just memorization? or is it about reaction time? cause I can't read AR>9.5
im flat
dt is not memorization lmao
u have the right mindset though i singletap too just keep playing high bpm and u'll get used to high ar dw
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

im flat wrote:

dt is not memorization lmao
u have the right mindset though i singletap too just keep playing high bpm and u'll get used to high ar dw

High bpm = usingletappable

My level of bpm that I can still singletap <200bpm

Anything above is too fast for me
Justified
Time to either improve your single tapping speed or just alternate.
N0thingSpecial
When DT maps in your range are basically no mod maps with higher AR, so all three options are the same
mulraf
well, i think you should know the basics about hd, hr and dt. i don't think you should concentrate on them though. but it's an option that's out there and without trying to get more into it you might be missing out on something you could potentially be good at. so learn the basics of these mods if you havn't. then you should try dt for a short time if you're interested in it. if you realize it's not for you: go back to nomod.
tomatas95
Why don't you try HR?
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

tomatas95 wrote:

Why don't you try HR?

No chance, cant read ar10 and high od
tomatas95
Then learn it!
N0thingSpecial

tomatas95 wrote:

Then learn it!
not every can instantly play hr I think getting used to high OD is more important
Brainage
Is singletapping really that hard for some people? I mean everyone's different but I'm an alternating player and i could singletap a 270bpm if i wanted but I'd rather alternate because I don't have the mindset of "i want to do X because other people can", i just adapt and invent my own playstyle.

Anyway if you don't want to alternate and you can't singletap above 200bpm, then you have to train singletapping. Not much else to it :/