forum

The Jolly Adventures in osu!ville - Revival

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
boat

V click it
SPOILER
Hi. Its this again. Do you remember it? No? Well at the very least I had a lot of fun whilst making it. The gay detectives Jarblock and Deedson, Faust the Antichrist Child and so on. It wasn't that imaginative nor great, but at the very least I made myself giggle. It was fun to draw and paint what you users wanted me to, it was fun when people could laugh at some self deprecation humor, to rather then sit and do something alone, get the community to run a project together. I want to get to it again, and for those of you who still remember, you know the drill.

If you don't, well, here are some ground rules and guidelines that should be pretty self explanatory enough.

- This is a community project, and irregardless of how you wish to contribute, its appreciated. Artwork, jokes and storylines, anything you can come up with, shoot. I'm not too picky, but clearly everything can't be added, especially if the material in question is stupid re; OT ground rules t/83830

Stuff that is stupid or stupid is totally fine, just try not to make it too offensive towards anyone. Laughing at eachother is fine, as long as its for jokes and giggles and not to make somebody feel bad.

Try not to spoil anything, as thats clearly rather counterproductive. Feel free to send me a mail or PM in the game client/irc with whatever you got.

Community-known inside jokes are fine to some degree, as long as its funny for everyone, or at the very least most. That funny line that relates to you and your friends that someone once said in your #multiplayer chat might just not be all too funny for the rest.

Well, I think that covers most of it. It would make me happy if we could get this going, just that this time, lets make it ten, or heck, a hundred times better even. Last time I took on the task of drawing everything, but if we can get others to contribute on that front too, then surely that would make it more fun and interesting for most. Its a project for all of us after all.
ampzz
I would like to request for a picnic scene in the graveyard that is represented in the opening post's image with jolly nothings being said during the time they spend as people eat my home cooked meals.
Topic Starter
boat

ampzz wrote:

I would like to request for a picnic scene in the graveyard that is represented in the opening post's image with jolly nothings being said during the time they spend as people eat my home cooked meals.
Or you know, you could either stop being a dickface or just don't bother.
IppE
I hope this doesn't die off in a week like everything else you did.
Topic Starter
boat
Thats not solely up to me to decide.
thelewa
It already died
Low
Topic Starter
boat

thelewa wrote:

It already died
wow fuck you too lewa
Ephemeral