Rhythm Tengosu! v2.2 (osu/CTB)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Doodley
Updaaaaaate~! Rhythm Tengosu! v2.1! Download!

Changelog:
  • -The ranking panel has been completely revised.
    -Improved spinner!
    -New ranks!
    -New mod selections! Also includes auto pilot.
    -There is now a pause overlay!
    -A new, super bright and sharp playfield!

-New slider points!
    -The countdown looks a little better.
    -Pause screen buttons, ranking panel buttons, the skip button and the back button have been updated.
    -New star2! (Kaia stars)
    -New ranking graph!
    -The file is now an .osk
    -The skin.ini has been updated to accommodate my name change.
    -And some other, smaller stuff.

The only thing to do now is to create a Taiko skin, and then everything is complete.

Cristian
Can you put a little of taiko skin over there?, i really like this type of design.
Nice job.
Seacow
Heheh, when I read the title, I thought we had an EVE Online skin coming (Tengu <3) xD

Nevertheless, lovely skin. Is it possible you can add some addons for users to customise the skin with? e.g. Have hit circle but without the face for minimalistic purposes, I find the faces a tad distracting :3
Topic Starter
Doodley

Seacow wrote:

Heheh, when I read the title, I thought we had an EVE Online skin coming (Tengu <3) xD

Nevertheless, lovely skin. Is it possible you can add some addons for users to customise the skin with? e.g. Have hit circle but without the face for minimalistic purposes, I find the faces a tad distracting :3
Huh, seems like something that would be the least distracting about it. But yeah, that's easy enough. Puush is down right now so I uploaded it to upppy instead, but here you go.

I was thinking of having an alternate countdown with the Bon Odori girls, for those who don't want sweaty wrestlers representing their countdown.
Stefan
Well done.
One of the best skin I've ever saw. :D
felipepr
Very good! well done
Chrono_PhoenixKaizel
This skin is funny xD

I liked it, downloading.....
MaiaRosa
Thats the best Osu skin i ever seen. :)
H_Hitachiin
I'll admit,THIS IS AWESOME.
Maraiga
Needs more love. Perfect skin ;_;
Topic Starter
Doodley
I've been busy with other things, but I'll come back later this week and fix this skin for widescreen. Thanks for the support!
Mixae
I really like this skin :) Using it now!
MikaruMenoko
Brake-
Come on-
UH!
Sukuracch-o~
Yeah! :)
kfshradio
This skin is the bee's knees.
flowey495
can you put the skin in a osk file it doesnt seem to work for me