forum

LF interface skinner

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ranorimonus
Hi guys, I'm a STD skinner and I'd like to get some help of yours to finish my skin. I need to someone who love flower as I do to make the Interface and some other stuffs (like mods, pause screen or even ranking letters). I'll be able to provide the skin in the very next week. Thanks for reading :D
Lyawi
So, the elements are made by yourself? Is this going to be some kind of a collaboration then or just a request of finishing touches?
Topic Starter
Ranorimonus
Yes, every elements has been made by myself. It's more likely gonna be a collaboration. I can't take the work of another for myself.
RockRoller
idk if its only me, but I have no clue what you are actually asking for?
Topic Starter
Ranorimonus
I made a STD skin that I am unable to complete myself (bc I'm too unskilled for what I want) so I'm asking for help to another skinner to collaborate with me.
h3oCharles
skin requests are not allowed on the forum. Feel free to join the skinhouse Discord server tho
Lyawi

h3oCharles wrote:

skin requests are not allowed on the forum.

I think there's a difference between asking for help/asking for making a collab and a whole request, I wanted to clarify this with my comment above.

To me skin requests are the people asking "can someone plz make me an anime skin pls Xd ^^?"
Topic Starter
Ranorimonus
I made a pretty cool and simple skin (available in the next 6 days) and I know I'm going to screw the interface up bc I've tried my best for months and my best is not enough. I really want to publish it so to make it quicker and better, I'm asking for a collab.
RockRoller

h3oCharles wrote:

skin requests are not allowed on the forum. Feel free to join the skinhouse Discord server tho

Asking for someone to collab is totally fine. Thats jot a skin request

Ranorimonus wrote:

I made a STD skin that I am unable to complete myself (bc I'm too unskilled for what I want) so I'm asking for help to another skinner to collaborate with me.

Why do you think you are unable to do it yourself
Topic Starter
Ranorimonus

RockRoller wrote:

h3oCharles wrote:

Asking for someone to collab is totally fine. Thats jot a skin request

Ranorimonus wrote:

1: Since I started skinning I put too much time into STD instead of interface so I'm not really skilled in that area.
2: Bc what I want for my skin is way above my skill.
RockRoller

Ranorimonus wrote:

1: Since I started skinning I put too much time into STD instead of interface so I'm not really skilled in that area.
2: Bc what I want for my skin is way above my skill.[/quote]
Then just put a bit more time into it? You should learn it anyways.
If you let someone else make the interface with that idea your have, it may look better than the parts you made. idk about you, but I wouldn't want that the parts from someone else are the best part of my skin