posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
My pc: Dell Inspiron 14 3467
KemZii
Minesweeper and tetris
LuriCookie
I have a potato of a PC myself. Less than 30 GB of storage max on my local hard drive and 4 GB RAM but I still get around. Listing most off of my Steam library right now, all of these are games that cost money:

Super Hexagon (free w/ Discord Nitro) (less than 50 MB)
BIT.TRIP Runner 2 (around 3-4 GB?), try its prequel if you want.
Pony Island (free w/ Discord Nitro)
VVVVVV (free w/ Discord Nitro) (less than 500 MB)
Geometry Dash (less than 300 MB, at it's base)
Crypt of the NecroDancer (less than 5 GB even with the Amplified DLC)
100% Orange Juice (around 1 GB)
SpeedRunners (around 2 GB)
Cave Story+ (around 500 MB?)
Super Meat Boy (free w/ Discord Nitro) (less than 1 GB)
Every Sonic game on the Steam library right now besides Generations, Lost World, and Forces.

Enjoy.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

ToffeeCakes wrote:

I have a potato of a PC myself. Less than 30 GB of storage max on my local hard drive and 4 GB RAM but I still get around. Listing most off of my Steam library right now, all of these are games that cost money:

Super Hexagon (free w/ Discord Nitro) (less than 50 MB)
BIT.TRIP Runner 2 (around 3-4 GB?), try its prequel if you want.
Pony Island (free w/ Discord Nitro)
VVVVVV (free w/ Discord Nitro) (less than 500 MB)
Geometry Dash (less than 300 MB, at it's base)
Crypt of the NecroDancer (less than 5 GB even with the Amplified DLC)
100% Orange Juice (around 1 GB)
SpeedRunners (around 2 GB)
Cave Story+ (around 500 MB?)
Super Meat Boy (free w/ Discord Nitro) (less than 1 GB)
Every Sonic game on the Steam library right now besides Generations, Lost World, and Forces.

Enjoy.

Actually space isn't really a problem for me, I have like 200+ gb left. The reason why I want low GB games is because my internet is shit to the point where 1 gb sometimes takes 1 and a half day
Chez
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead is an insanely in-depth turnbased survival game that has no business being as good as it is. It uses ASCII graphics, but you can play it with tile graphics so it looks more like a classic RPG game. There's a lot of things you can do and play as, and even more when you take mods into account. If you decide to give this game a try, know that you will die a lot for your first playthroughs. It's quite challenging, but the amount of content in this game will last you a while.

Toribash is one of my favorite fighting games on PC. I spent a lot of time playing this game because my computer used to be a small upgrade to a potato battery. It's a physics sandbox fighting game and there's no game quite like it. It allows a lot of freedom on movement as it allows you to take control of various joints to make each move. Like CDDA (Cataclysm: DDA), it's very challenging in nature. It might take a bit for you to get the hang of it. It's one of the drawbacks of having so many options with no real answer. But with the freedom you have, the sky is the limit. You can parkour, jump around like an acrobat, beat stuff up like you're Ip Man from the movies, flail around like a fish with your head cut off, dismember your legs and beat the crap out of your enemies with it. Absolutely amazing.
Here's what I mean...
Devilcan
DUSK
abraker
Jazz the Jackrabbit 2
Counterstrike Condition Zero
Battle for Wesnoth
I wanna be the Boshy
Quake II
Geromu Keretem
League of Legends
AtmanurM
Osu!
Winnyace
Quake I
Tf2 (with a fps config if necessary)
CS:S (many russians but still a fun experince.)
vinnicci
emulate nintendo games
Sosteneshion
100% Orange juice
Rizeru
CS:S or why don't you emulate popular android games into PC?