forum

Shoily's Modding / Guest Diff Queue ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♪

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jabberwockey
Welcome to Shoily's Modding / Guest Diff Queue !

Hi there! This is a mod queue I made to grow and learn in the modding and mapping department. I hope to be of service!( ´ ▽ ` )

I can mod in English/Malay/Melayu

Rules/Info:

1. Since it's exam time now, only 3 maps after my last post, and no more than that.
2. I accept any genres, language and types of song for modding. I will only ignore your mod request if the song is really really REALLY terrible. ( eg: Soulja Boy )
3. For a guest diff request it's pretty much the same as Rule 2., except I will be much stricter about the choice of song.
4. I can't mod/ do a GD for Taiko/CTB, sorry.
5. I accept Pending and for Approval. I also accept WIP, but it must have at least 1 finished difficulty.No Bubbled.
6. Song can't be longer than 20 minutes.
7. I won't recheck the song again unless I decide to.
8. Please read my last post. If I have 1 guest diff in the making please don't request another until I have finished :<

If you ignore these few rules I will ignore your request for 2 rounds.

Special:
1.If you're a mutual friend of mine, don't use the queue :3 Simply PM me or message me in game or wherever
2.I can also make custom skins. Please PM me for that.
3. I also take song requests to map a particular song. I will map it depending on the number of pending maps I have/ how busy I am, and also the song choice. This is gonna be pretty rare though.
4. I can't mod within 5 seconds, please be patient.

That's all you need to know :9
Miya
Can't be longer than 20 minutes? o.o
lol, what's the song that have length 20 minutes

btw, can you mod my map?
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/50594
thank you :)
Niva
Mod request : http://osu.ppy.sh/s/49800

Thank you~
shenpei310
Low

:s
Topic Starter
jabberwockey

Jacob wrote:

:s
How the heck :S ??? Anyways locked. My apologies :0 I'll get to all your maps.
Can someone please delete this thread? Anyone who comes here please go here for mods:
t/84419/start=0