[o!std][2v2] osu!European Tournament 2 [1-5k | 5k-15k | 15k-30k]

posted
Total Posts
16
Topic Starter
TLQ_Yoshii
Hello everyone, and welcome to the second iteration of the osu!European Tournament !



  1. This tournament is a double-elimination, 2v2 osu!standard tournament.
  1. This tournament features three (3) brackets :
    - Top bracket, in which will play teams composed of players within the rank 1 to 5,000 range.
    - Mid bracket, in which will play teams composed of players within the rank 5,000 to 15,000 range.
    - Low bracket, in which will play teams composed of players within the rank 15,000 to 30,000 range.
  1. There won't be a buffer zone for ANY bracket, which means the players that are not within the rank range they signed up to play in will be disqualified.
  1. Each team should have at least two (2) players within a bracket's range to be able to play, but they are allowed to have a third player. Needless to say, the third player must be in the same bracket range as their teammates so as to be eligible to play.
  1. 32 teams per bracket (96 over the entire tournament) will participate in the tournament. We may NOT increase this limit, but we may shrink it if needed. However, that doesn't mean only 32 teams per bracket may sign up (see the point below).
  1. Seeding won't be done using PP Average from each team, but using a Qualifiers stage. This Qualifiers stage will also kick out any team that didn't make top 32 for their bracket during the Qualifiers Stage.
    Only players that are from Europe may play. This includes any player the account of which is located in any of the countries stated on this list

    1. Winners from the previous editions won't get any disadvantage regarding their own line-up : they're free to have the same as last edition.
    1. You may not sign-up as a free-agent : if you wish to be scouted by other teams/players, a #free-agents will be opened on our Discord server. Check it out !
    1. Mappool format will go as follows :
      - Qualifiers : 2 NoMod/1 Hidden/1 Hardrock/1 Double Time
      - Groups Stage : 5 NoMod/2 Hidden/2 Hardrock/2 Double Time/3 Freemod/1 Tiebreaker
      - Ro16 and onward : 6 NoMod/3 Hidden/3 Hardrock/3 Double Time/3 Freemod/1 Tiebreaker



    Matches Procedure


    1. A referee, assigned to your match beforehand, will invite you 10 minutes prior your match's start. They may mention you on Discord to warn you. The first player on your registration form will be automatically named as captain of your team : he will therefore invite the entire team. He may mention the referee in the case he won't make the match, or if he did not get an invitation to the room. In that case, the referee will invite the following player on the list (in the case a team has 3 players).
    1. If you cannot gather a roster of at least 2 persons or have to forfeit a match, let the referee and the team you're facing know. It will save up a lot of time, and we will not punish you.

    Qualifiers Stage will be played. You will be invited to a lobby in which you will play the Qualifiers Stage Mappool for your bracket up to two times. (yes that means you can leave the lobby after first round is over, just let your ref know.)
    1. Matches will be played using TeamVS, ScoreV2 settings, which means the score of each player will be capped to 1M(+mod multiplier(s)&spinner bonus), but also that if two players from the same team fail, a point will be awarded to the other team who passed, even if there is only one player alive or if they fail afterwards. Failed scores do NOT count.
    1. Each team will be granted a warm-up map before the match starts. Its drain length may not exceed 4 minutes. If you wish to skip your warm-up map, let your referee know. There will not be any warm-up map during both Groups Stage and Qualifiers Stage.
    1. Captains may roll whenever the referee may ask them to do so. The winner of the roll will pick the first warm-up map, will ban a pick in second and will choose a map that isn't neither a banned map, nor the tiebreaker. You can not undo a ban using your own ban. There will be 2 bans per team, and they will be alternated (e.g. Team 2 loses the roll, the ban order will go like this : 2-1-2-1 then picking phase).

    During a FreeMod pick, at least one player from each team must enable one mod. You're allowed to go with a double mod (e.g. HDHR), one player is allowed to play the map without a mod. Eligible mods are : Hidden (HD), HardRock (HR), FlashLight (FL).
    Tiebreaker maps are FreeMod, but not forced mod. In a case a tie on TB happens, the point will be nullified and you will have to replay the tiebreaker to decide a winner.
    1. A match may conclude whenever a team reaches the required amount of points the Best Of (BO) asks for. The BO of each stage goes like this :
      - Groups : Bo7 (first to 4)
      - Round of 16 + Loser's Round 1 : Bo9 (First to 5 maps won)
      - Quarterfinals + Loser's Round 2 : Bo9 (First to 5 maps won)
      - Semifinals + Loser's Round 3 : Bo11 (First to 6 maps won)
      - Finals Week 1 (that regroups Winner's Finals, Loser's Round 4 and 5) : Bo13
      - Finals Week 2 : (that regroups Loser's Finals, Grand Finals and possibly a Grand Finals Bracket Reset) : Bo13




  1. Staff signups : When the forum post will be up
  1. Teams signup : Saturday, December the 22nd
  1. End of Registration phase : Saturday, January the 26th (yes a long ass signup phase because of Christmas and Winter break)
  1. Players Screening + Badge request : Sunday, January the 27th
  1. Qualifiers Mappool release : Saturday, January the 26th
  1. Qualifiers : 2nd-3rd of February
  1. Groups : 16th/17th - 23rd/24th of February
  1. Ro16 + Loser's Round 1 : 2nd/3rd of March
  1. Quarterfinals + Loser's Round 2 : 9th/10th of March
  1. Semifinals + Loser's Round 3 : 16/17th of March
  1. Finals Week 1 + Loser's Round 4 AND 5 : 23rd/24th of March
  1. Finals Week 2 : 30th/31st of March










You may find a link to the signup forms here :

  1. Players Sign-up form :[CLOSED]
  1. Staff Sign-up form : https://goo.gl/forms/pHM3y6Doiz8ru5153




  1. 1st place (every bracket) : 1 Profile Badge (to be confirmed) per player + 1 year of osu!supporter tag (yes, ONE year) split between the players.
  1. 2nd place (every bracket) : 4 months of osu!supporter tag split between the players.
  1. 3rd place (every bracket) : 2 months of osu!supporter tag split between the players.


You may thank Amezurys for these amazing prizes. Seriously, please do.




  1. Hosts : SiYes, Planatek, Tigzick, Amezurys, TLQ_Yoshii
  1. Mapsetters : Dada, Nozhomi, HattieKaeldori, Junjou, SiYes, Amezurys
  1. Designer : Turbotondel
  1. Streamers : ANIMELORD9999, TheLamaHD (looking for people willing to!)
  1. Commentators : Amezurys, SiYes, Animelord9999, Junjou, Konipaku, kymotsujason, TheLamaHD, Turbotondel
  1. Referees : TLQ_Yoshii, Tigzick, Ryumi, 290BPM, Eismis, AviiXX, FayeurS 5, YiDerw250, Serterd, GDLenny, Hattie, ANIMELORD9999, Pandadesu, Giass (looking for more referees as well!)
  1. Spreadsheet Managers : TLQ_Yoshii, steve_04_


[list]
Statisticians : steve_04_

We're in dire need for people willing to staff for our tournament. If you're interested in helping us out, feel free to fill out a form ! (will also add flags once i find out how to do it correctly)



i can finally go to sleep again, everyone is cute
Swerro
>Each team should have at least two (2) players within a bracket's range to be able to play, but they are allowed to have a third player.

So the third player doesn't need to be in the bracketrange poggg @Cookiezi
Shimarin
OOF
Just Lucan
:crab: AMERICANS :crab: ARE :crab: GONE :crab:
Planatek
dab
MyAngelAdamqs
:crab: AMERICANS :crab: ARE :crab: GONE :crab:
Topic Starter
TLQ_Yoshii

Swerro wrote:

>Each team should have at least two (2) players within a bracket's range to be able to play, but they are allowed to have a third player.

So the third player doesn't need to be in the bracketrange poggg @Cookiezi
Actually no, all 3 players must be within the same rank range. That was worded badly and could confuse people. I'll change that asap.
MagBlood
This is epic
Stevenski
ummmmmm, I am from the country of France plz let me join. Actual country flag is fake because of VPN.
Nerowo
HERE WE GOOOO
Gasha
discord link isn't working :/
HDJump
3 questions:
do all players have to be in an eu countries? (asking cuz jp tourney required AT LEAST 1 jp player apparently)

do the players have to be european or can they simply have european flag?

could you renew the discord link ;w;
FogsFles

TLQ_Yoshii wrote:

in
Hello everyone, and welcome to the second iteration of the osu!European Tournament !



  1. This tournament is a double-elimination, 2v2 osu!standard tournament.
  1. This tournament features three (3) brackets :
    - Top bracket, in which will play teams composed of players within the rank 1 to 5,000 range.
    - Mid bracket, in which will play teams composed of players within the rank 5,000 to 15,000 range.
    - Low bracket, in which will play teams composed of players within the rank 15,000 to 30,000 range.
  1. There won't be a buffer zone for ANY bracket, which means the players that are not within the rank range they signed up to play in will be disqualified.
  1. Each team should have at least two (2) players within a bracket's range to be able to play, but they are allowed to have a third player. Needless to say, the third player must be in the same bracket range as their teammates so as to be eligible to play.
  1. 32 teams per bracket (96 over the entire tournament) will participate in the tournament. We may NOT increase this limit, but we may shrink it if needed. However, that doesn't mean only 32 teams per bracket may sign up (see the point below).
  1. Seeding won't be done using PP Average from each team, but using a Qualifiers stage. This Qualifiers stage will also kick out any team that didn't make top 32 for their bracket during the Qualifiers Stage.
    Only players that are from Europe may play. This includes any player the account of which is located in any of the countries stated on this list

    1. Winners from the previous editions won't get any disadvantage regarding their own line-up : they're free to have the same as last edition.
    1. You may not sign-up as a free-agent : if you wish to be scouted by other teams/players, a #free-agents will be opened on our Discord server. Check it out !
    1. Mappool format will go as follows :
      - Qualifiers : 2 NoMod/1 Hidden/1 Hardrock/1 Double Time
      - Groups Stage : 5 NoMod/2 Hidden/2 Hardrock/2 Double Time/3 Freemod/1 Tiebreaker
      - Ro16 and onward : 6 NoMod/3 Hidden/3 Hardrock/3 Double Time/3 Freemod/1 Tiebreaker



    Matches Procedure


    1. A referee, assigned to your match beforehand, will invite you 10 minutes prior your match's start. They may mention you on Discord to warn you. The first player on your registration form will be automatically named as captain of your team : he will therefore invite the entire team. He may mention the referee in the case he won't make the match, or if he did not get an invitation to the room. In that case, the referee will invite the following player on the list (in the case a team has 3 players).
    1. If you cannot gather a roster of at least 2 persons or have to forfeit a match, let the referee and the team you're facing know. It will save up a lot of time, and we will not punish you.
    1. Matches will be played using TeamVS, ScoreV2 settings, which means the score of each player will be capped to 1M(+mod multiplier(s)&spinner bonus), but also that if two players from the same team fail, a point will be awarded to the other team who passed, even if there is only one player alive or if they fail afterwards. Failed scores do NOT count.
    1. Each team will be granted a warm-up map before the match starts. Its drain length may not exceed 4 minutes. If you wish to skip your warm-up map, let your referee know. There will not be any warm-up map during both Groups Stage and Qualifiers Stage.
    1. Captains may roll whenever the referee may ask them to do so. The winner of the roll will pick the first warm-up map, will ban a pick in second and will choose a map that isn't neither a banned map, nor the tiebreaker. You can not undo a ban using your own ban. There will be 2 bans per team, and they will be alternated (e.g. Team 2 loses the roll, the ban order will go like this : 2-1-2-1 then picking phase).
    1. A match may conclude whenever a team reaches the required amount of points the Best Of (BO) asks for. The BO of each stage goes like this :
      - Groups : Bo7 (first to 4)
      - Round of 16 + Loser's Round 1 : Bo9 (First to 5 maps won)
      - Quarterfinals + Loser's Round 2 : Bo9 (First to 5 maps won)
      - Semifinals + Loser's Round 3 : Bo11 (First to 6 maps won)
      - Finals Week 1 (that regroups Winner's Finals, Loser's Round 4 and 5) : Bo13
      - Finals Week 2 : (that regroups Loser's Finals, Grand Finals and possibly a Grand Finals Bracket Reset) : Bo13




  1. Staff signups : When the forum post will be up
  1. Teams signup : Saturday, December the 22nd
  1. End of Registration phase : Saturday, February the 2nd (yes a long ass signup phase because of Christmas and Winter break)
  1. Qualifiers Mappool release : Saturday, February the 2nd
  1. Qualifiers : 9th-10th of February
  1. Groups : 16th-17th & 23th-24th of February
  1. Ro16 + Loser's Round 1 : 2nd-3rd of March
  1. Quarterfinals + Loser's Round 2 : 9th-10th of March
  1. Semifinals + Loser's Round 3 : 16th-17th of March
  1. Finals Week 1 + Loser's Round 4 AND 5 : 23th-24th of March
  1. Finals Week 2 : 30th-31st of March





  1. Server invite : https://discord.gg/gKXvYUb

  1. Main Sheet : TBA
  1. Top Bracket Sheet : TBA
  1. Mid Bracket Sheet : TBA
  1. Low Bracket Sheet : TBA
  1. Twitch Channel : https://www.twitch.tv/osueuropeantournament

  1. Wiki post : TBA
  1. Statistics : TBA


You MUST join the Discord server in order to be eligible to play.









  1. 1st place (every bracket) : Profile Badge (to be confirmed) + 1 year of osu!supporter tag per player (yes, ONE year).
  1. 2nd place (every bracket) : 4 months of osu!supporter tag per player.
  1. 3rd place (every bracket) : 2 months of osu!supporter tag per player.


You may thank Amezurys for these amazing prizes. Seriously, please do.




  1. Hosts : SiYes | Planatek | Tigzick | Amezurys | TLQ_Yoshii
  1. Mapsetters : Dada | Nozhomi (looking for more people willing to mapset!)
  1. Streamers : None yet (looking for people willing to!)
  1. Commentators : Amezurys | SiYes (looking for more!)
  1. Referees : TLQ_Yoshii | Tigzick | Ryumi | Saker | Eismis | AviiXX (looking for more referees as well!)
  1. Spreadsheet Manager : TLQ_Yoshii


[list]
Statisticians : Looking for people !

We're in dire need for people willing to staff for our tournament. If you're interested in helping us out, feel free to fill out a form ! (will also add flags once i find out how to do it correctly)



i can finally go to sleep again, everyone is cute
Discord link dead
Topic Starter
TLQ_Yoshii

HDJump wrote:

3 questions:
do all players have to be in an eu countries? (asking cuz jp tourney required AT LEAST 1 jp player apparently)

do the players have to be european or can they simply have european flag?

could you renew the discord link ;w;
1 - Yes, ALL players must be in an EU country.

2 - In the case one of your teammates has a country flag that isn't European, but the user claims he's from an EU country, he may send me a proof of residence (I will of course not use it unless the staff asks me for proof, and the proof will be deleted once player screening is done).

3 - Discord link should be up to date now !
-DaisukiMegu-
why did the registrations close earlier
gay
jessechugaga
Canada is obviously europe
Please sign in to reply.

New reply