[resolved] osu! rich presence on Discord is broken.

posted
Total Posts
11
Topic Starter
- Anima -
Problem Details:
osu! rich presence on Discord is broken. It's not there, at all. Uh....


Video or screenshot showing the problem:

---





osu! version: 20181219.3
Nigrod
Did you try restarting your game and Discord? I tested it a few times it was working. With and without overlay and it was working.
Topic Starter
- Anima -

Nigrod wrote:

Did you try restarting your game and Discord? I tested it a few times it was working. With and without overlay and it was working.
Hmm... I tried restarting the game, but not Discord. I'll update on if that works. :D
Topic Starter
- Anima -

- Anima - wrote:

Nigrod wrote:

Did you try restarting your game and Discord? I tested it a few times it was working. With and without overlay and it was working.
Hmm... I tried restarting the game, but not Discord. I'll update on if that works. :D
Nope. :o It still is broken...
Nigrod
Did you try stable version of osu.
Death
Considering the game isn't showing up at all, kind of sounds like an issue with Discord detecting the game. Not even Rich Presence specifically really.
Topic Starter
- Anima -

Death wrote:

Considering the game isn't showing up at all, kind of sounds like an issue with Discord detecting the game. Not even Rich Presence specifically really.
How would I fix it? Contact Discord support?


Nigrod wrote:

Did you try stable version of osu.
Yep. It's Discord's end, I think.
Tobias Leander
Does this only happen with osu? or also with other games as well.
Topic Starter
- Anima -

Tobias Leander wrote:

Does this only happen with osu? or also with other games as well.
It's only osu.

That's why I'm confused. Everything works for that, but not osu.
Tobias Leander
Try running osu as administrator.
Topic Starter
- Anima -

Tobias Leander wrote:

Try running osu as administrator.
I did, but I figured it out~~

I had "playing status" disabled like a dummy :o
Please sign in to reply.

New reply