Dialect
actually, i would want to join this big collab
Ajisai-
I can pitch in
prometheus_v
i can
3mplify
hehe, howdy!~
I can provide you with timings and much more clear mp3 as soon as I release Rewind.
Hold a spot for me then please, wanna take part too XD
Topic Starter
ViperSWC

3mplify wrote:

hehe, howdy!~
I can provide you with timings and much more clear mp3 as soon as I release Rewind.
Hold a spot for me then please, wanna take part too XD

That would be a massive help! Thank you <3
Aiseca
Is this be pushed as ranked or Loved, just wondering~~
Topic Starter
ViperSWC

Aiseca wrote:

Is this be pushed as ranked or Loved, just wondering~~

this is gonna aim for loved
CatzerTM
can i join
Aiseca

ViperSWC wrote:

Okay, noted :)
Ixcors
id like to join also maybe if i have enough time owo?
Dialect

ViperSWC wrote:

so is it like a representation of the community
Kyairie
i’d like to join as well if there’s enough room/I have enough time
riyuwu
I would like to participate.
LosPedros
Do we do a discord server? for some organization
And btw the release is coming
I hope he will upload it today because he said that it will be delayed
Jelljel

LosPedros wrote:

Do we do a discord server? for some organization
And btw the release is coming
I hope he will upload it today because he said that it will be delayed

Discord server would actually be pretty nice yh
Shirogumi
i'd like to join
LosPedros
ViperSWC you have a job to do
Make a discord server
And I think that you should close the post, before to much people join in
Topic Starter
ViperSWC

LosPedros wrote:

ViperSWC you have a job to do
Make a discord server
And I think that you should close the post, before to much people join in

I don't want to make a discord because some people don't have discord and its a bit too late to set it all up. Also i wont close the post for now because i will leave some free spaces for new people to join, as i imagine a lot more people will come in after the video gets uploaded. In total theres around 37 people that have reserved their spots in this collab, but there will be 45 spots total available, also i don't imagine everyone that posted here will follow through with the collab.
Aiseca
Let's do this :D
Jelljel

ViperSWC wrote:

I don't want to make a discord because some people don't have discord and its a bit too late to set it all up. Also i wont close the post for now because i will leave some free spaces for new people to join, as i imagine a lot more people will come in after the video gets uploaded. In total theres around 37 people that have reserved their spots in this collab, but there will be 45 spots total available, also i don't imagine everyone that posted here will follow through with the collab.

I don't really get why the reason not everyone has discord should be a reason to not make one since it makes communicating much easier especially if this post gets closed. Like how are we gonna arrange who does what section of the map if there is no way to properly communicate to the entire group at once.
Topic Starter
ViperSWC

Jelljel wrote:

ViperSWC wrote:

I don't really get why the reason not everyone has discord should be a reason to not make one since it makes communicating much easier especially if this post gets closed. Like how are we gonna arrange who does what section of the map if there is no way to properly communicate to the entire group at once.

Once i make the part division people can just claim the parts they want and thats it, i dont think we need a discord server
Jelljel

ViperSWC wrote:

Once i make the part division people can just claim the parts they want and thats it, i dont think we need a discord server

That's possible as well but i mean that i don't really see a downside to making one since it literally takes like 2 min setting 1 up, and it makes for a nice way for people to ask stuff and in general just get stuff done way easier.
Topic Starter
ViperSWC

Jelljel wrote:

ViperSWC wrote:

That's possible as well but i mean that i don't really see a downside to making one since it literally takes like 2 min setting 1 up, and it makes for a nice way for people to ask stuff and in general just get stuff done way easier.

fine ill make one
LosPedros
But you know that this can lead to some problems when you will mix all the parts, there can be possibility that there will be like for example a cross screen jump on a stream.
Discord would allow to communicate and avoid issues like this.
Topic Starter
ViperSWC
https://discord.gg/K9tC7Py this is the link to the discord server, ive made only the base for now but i will be improving it
-Young-Thug-
If you got a space left hmu <3
Topic Starter
ViperSWC

-Young-Thug- wrote:

If you got a space left hmu <3

we have around 45 spaces, 37 of which have been reserved, but im sure not everyone is going to do their part so there should be around 10-15 free spots currently
-Young-Thug-
Bless my dude! ill join up the server.
Syndi
im down to map a part if that's cool
Tanzeem
I'd like to join in aswell
Topic Starter
ViperSWC
join the discord for full info on how to join and submit your part
laura-
i'd like to join uwu
Topic Starter