forum

[Archived] Ranking panel in multi team vs team mode

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neotron Yap
When IM playing multi in team vs team mode, I have found this issue for a long time, can u guys help me to solve this problem? Look at the picture below.

Flanster
This happens because the ranking panel background is extended to such a width it overlaps with the next one. These skin elements were never meant to be so long in the first place.

However it would be a good fix to make the second one be on top so they cover eachother better.
Topic Starter
Neotron Yap

Flanster wrote:

This happens because the ranking panel background is extended to such a width it overlaps with the next one. These skin elements were never meant to be so long in the first place.

However it would be a good fix to make the second one be on top so they cover eachother better.

Ummm... so the only problem is the width too long?
Can u show me some example?
Death
It's pretty much exactly like it sounds. You'll need to decrease the width of the "ranking-panel.png" image in your skin folder in order to resolve this issue.

I'm positive there are plenty of skins here that can be used as a reference.
Topic Starter
Neotron Yap

Death wrote:

It's pretty much exactly like it sounds. You'll need to decrease the width of the "ranking-panel.png" image in your skin folder in order to resolve this issue.

I'm positive there are plenty of skins here that can be used as a reference.

Ok i got it.
However, i need to know the minimum image size of ranking-panel.png for the picture that in the post was how much?
I would like to use it for the 1st try of decreasing the width and height and see wheter it will success or not
Nigrod
Try 1400 x 667 for your ranking panel
Topic Starter
Neotron Yap

Nigrod wrote:

Try 1400 x 667 for your ranking panel

OK u got it