forum

Why is FC a lower score?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
miitchel
http://prntscr.com/lwad01 why is my FC a much lower score than the one with not an FC?
abraker
That slight acc difference might be enough to overpower the x50 combo difference
I can't really make heads or talks of the top score's relation to the middle one assuming that's the reason tho
ADelicateOrange
You're missing the more important piece of information: Performance Graph.

x100s at larger combo numbers will be more damaging to score than x100s at the start of combos.
Full Tablet
Those look like osu!mania scores.

If that is the case, then combo is hardly relevant to score. These are several factors that could explain the differences in score, for example, clusters of judgments below 300 have a more negative effect on score than those same judgments more spread out (except when there are misses or there are so many the "bonus" variable hits the cap of 0, in that case it is better to have those clustered rather than spreads out).
Topic Starter
miitchel

Full Tablet wrote:

Those look like osu!mania scores.

If that is the case, then combo is hardly relevant to score. These are several factors that could explain the differences in score, for example, clusters of judgments below 300 have a more negative effect on score than those same judgments more spread out (except when there are misses or there are so many the "bonus" variable hits the cap of 0, in that case it is better to have those clustered rather than spreads out).

Ohh ok, i'm glad that score is sort of more important than combo, thanks!