forum

[Archived] Tablet Clicking Glitch? Patch 18th May-2012

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Slizzer
Yjo!

Since the Patch that i got today (18th May -2012) my Tablet has got some problems with the left clicking...
What happens is that i need to click like 5-10 times in like 1 second to make it react to that Im clicking.
It has never happened before and its the same in OpenGl and DirectX.
The Tablet works in any other window except for Osu!.

Ive tried the common solutions Restring Osu! Restarting Computer, Tested in another Computer etc. But it stays the same.

Anyone that have the same problems or maybe someone could tell me what Im supposed to do?

Ohh and please don't yell at me if I've done something wrong in this its my first time posting one off these here.
(I guess that is a good thing:))
Joystick_old
I have the exact same problem, also only with left clicking and only in osu!, tried restarting, reinstalling, drivers, nothing helps. It also strated since the last patch.
peppy
Never EVER reinstall osu!. It will never help.

Please enable "tablet pc" support in options under input.
Topic Starter
Slizzer

peppy wrote:

Sorry Peppy but it did'nt work :(
Any other possible solutions?
peppy
It should work.
mochi

Slizzer95 wrote:

peppy wrote:

Sorry Peppy but it did'nt work :(
Any other possible solutions?
It worked for me
Topic Starter
Slizzer
When I start Osu! my screen goes black for like 1/5 of a second?
Can it have anythiing to do with this? (Highly Doubt it tho) Anyone else that are having this problem?
Topic Starter
Slizzer

halo398 wrote:

HAHAHA u deserve it for saying i suck so fuck u i use mouse and im gd
Wait wut? When was that? I never say that and especially not in Osu! cuz you cant really "Suck" at osu!
Topic Starter
Slizzer
Anyway anyone having any tips?
Its not something that will restrict me from playing Osu! but it is kinda annoying.
Gipphe
Worked flawlessly for me as well. Sure you didn't screw something else up on the way, Slizzer? Screen going black for 1/5th of a second when you start osu isn't common, but I doubt it'd be related to tablet clicking. Also, clicking worked for me when I double-tapped, signalling to my computer that I was performing a "double-click" simply. That means I only had to doble-tap whatever I wanted to click, but if you have to click up to 5 times or more in 1 second (exaggeration taken into account), then I think your problem's a bit different from mine and Joystick's.
Haya

peppy wrote:

Worked for me too. Thanks peppy!
Hiyorin
Had the exact same problem as you slizzer and enabling "tablet pc" support fixed it perfectly. Maybe the problem lies somewhere else?
Chickenchief
I think there is something with the latest update. Before it came out my tablet worked fine without enabling tabletpc in the options, but after i got the latest patch it only recognised double taps as a single click. Sure, it works now, but something happened with the latest patch.
peppy
As i have already said in three places, including this thread :/