forum

Coldplay - Charlie Brown

posted
Total Posts
show more
Armin
[General]

Please explain why did you add a second red section that has bpm halved respect to the first one. If is just for an aesthetic result, in order to modify some values, or it's related to little offset changes (even if I cannot notice them)? If there is not a fair reason, you must delete it and keep the bpm constant, following the guidelines.

[Easy]

01:01:545 (4,1,2,1) - Too many -for pattern- combos. I'd add a new combo here 01:01:545 (4) - and to remove it for the following pattern or for consistency you could add another new combo here 01:03:719 (4) -
02:41:110 (1,2) - after a little discussion with ephemeral consider this stuff rankable and fun :D

[Normal]

01:44:588 (1) - asked for this offgrid hitobject too - it is still okay ;p would be better if you could move it a bit to the left

[Hard]

03:50:675 (1) - whoaaa bretzels, thought overlapped sliders aren't really reccomended for mmsliders (in other words when you play through the openGl mode). Talked with Sync, they can go. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/368542 its direction is still intuitive after all.

[Mancuso]

Good!

Well, pretty awesome quality.

call me for a recheck I think I will bubble this
Topic Starter
narakucrimson

Armin wrote:

[General]

Please explain why did you add a second red section that has bpm halved respect to the first one. If is just for an aesthetic result, in order to modify some values, or it's related to little offset changes (even if I cannot notice them)? If there is not a fair reason, you must delete it and keep the bpm constant, following the guidelines.

[Easy]

01:01:545 (4,1,2,1) - Too many -for pattern- combos. I'd add a new combo here 01:01:545 (4) - and to remove it for the following pattern or for consistency you could add another new combo here 01:03:719 (4) - Ok!
02:41:110 (1,2) - after a little discussion with ephemeral consider this stuff rankable and fun :D Hehe :P

[Normal]

01:44:588 (1) - asked for this offgrid hitobject too - it is still okay ;p would be better if you could move it a bit to the left Moved this and the symmetrical one a little more to the centre

[Hard]

03:50:675 (1) - whoaaa bretzels, thought overlapped sliders aren't really reccomended for mmsliders (in other words when you play through the openGl mode). Talked with Sync, they can go. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/368542 its direction is still intuitive after all. Cool!

[Mancuso]

Good!

Well, pretty awesome quality.

call me for a recheck I think I will bubble this
Thanks Armin! ^^
Kenezz
Bubbies
Topic Starter
narakucrimson
Oh, thanks! Wasn't expecting the bubble from you! This thread has been full of surprises xD

Hope Armin doesn't mind :D
NatsumeRin
Would BPM 138.005, offset 1118 be better?
Not 100% sure so i'm not popping.
Topic Starter
narakucrimson
I don't see a substantial change by adjusting this just by 0.005. My guess is that being that accurate just by hearing is nearly impossible xD

I'll keep the BPM and Offset as they are for now, but you can get some opinions in case you still think it needs to be changed!
Aleks719
Ranked!
Topic Starter
narakucrimson
Thank you! :D
Stefan
*thumbs up*
JauiPlaY
Scared by the speed. Seriously.
Anyway congratulations!
Topic Starter
narakucrimson
Ranked in two months after the submission. That's not so fast.
JauiPlaY
True, true~ :D
Mercurial

narakucrimson wrote:

Ranked in two months after the submission. That's not so fast.
Felicitaciones Franco. /o/
NatsumeRin
I feel about 10ms late at the beginning, fine with the timing at the end, that's why 0.005. (It could be cauculated.)
Anyway congrats, no need to bother this more.
Topic Starter
narakucrimson
You're right, it could be calculated. Tough I insist that I don't think it's wrong xD
Aurele
spboxer3
wow congratz^^
mancuso_JM_
Congratz, bro!! :D
My first Insane, YAY!!! :P
Reiji-RJ
Ohh, grats, Fraaaan!! >w<
Kurai
Oh good, finally ranked o/ Gratz \:D/
IceBeam
gratz man :D
D33d
Oh sweet, nice to see this ranked. Well done, you two!
vizzy
Congrats!
Topic Starter
narakucrimson
Why, thanks everybody! :D
Nerv_Mario
Omg! Map de Coldplay <3
Gracias por mappearlo y felicidades porque ya lo rankearon c: