forum

How to flex on osu mania even though im noob?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
Anybody got a mod on osu mania where I can look like im playing the game but im actually not? it's more kind of like going into a public workplace and secretly putting Relax mod on and playing stream maps on standard.

cuz I wanna flex on someone
Yyorshire
you can watch someone elses replay and hit h to hide the hud

although to anyone who plays this game it will be quite obvious that it isnt you playing
Kido-Desu
Just get a script for a map
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Yyorshire wrote:

although to anyone who plays this game it will be quite obvious that it isnt you playing

didn't know that was a thing, I tried it on Auto and it looks legit thx m8
-Osamu

szkiller wrote:

Yyorshire wrote:

didn't know that was a thing, I tried it on Auto and it looks legit thx m8

If you do it on auto it will be even more obvious lol
abraker
Find a stream map you can kinda do and change it to HP 0 OD 4
Bobbias
eh, why not HP0 OD0 at that point? If they're not familiar with the game there's no reason not to just drop OD to 0.
Full Tablet
Low OD can make you get more misses from pressing too early if you are just mashing through the map.

Better have OD10 and change your skin so the judgments have very positive sounding names (for example, Glorious/Perfect/Excellent/Awesome/Great/Genuine for 300g/300/200/100/50/Miss), and change SS/S/A/B/C/D/F to SSS+++/SSS++/SSS+/SSS/SS/S/A
Bobbias
LOL that might be a good point, although OD8 or even 7 might be good enough to avoid too much problems with early spam unless you're mashing way too much.
xAethereal
if you really want to flex with your real skill...use flashlight...work for me
SepelaThons
When i first saw osu and it's gamemodes, mania was the hardest looking one imo. At school, i was playing a 2 star map and people were pretty inpressed. Or maybe because i was the only one who played rhythm games...
LastExceed
play more(tm)
Vulpsi
why flex, even i cant do that because no one I know plays osu!mania and they think I am trash for playing mania instead of standard lol
Bobbias
That's because they're trash and haven't realized that standard is a terrible game.