Shellghost
Everyone, step the fuck back.

I've got this.

Topic Starter
justin-chan

-A t H e N a- wrote:

that pissed off shiirin
er....
Keep trying, I doubt you'll surpass friendok though, at least he was fun.
If your signature gives people headaches then you can't help it if people decide to remove them.
If they get a headache then its not my fault its theirs because its their fault for staring at my sigs
Shellghost

justin-chan wrote:

If they get a headache then its not my fault its theirs because its their fault for staring at my sigs

justin-chan wrote:

If they get killed then its not my fault its theirs because its their fault for standing in front of my car while I was doing 100mph down a footpath
Holy shit my sides, have fun with life.

You need a second dose.

Vish024
Like, you asked for it, y'know. I mean, like, what did you expect? Like, get over it.
Topic Starter
justin-chan

Shellghost wrote:

Everyone, step the fuck back.

I've got this.

And? what does this tell me?
Topic Starter
justin-chan

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Like, you asked for it, y'know. I mean, like, what did you expect? Like, get over it.
Then? But does this answer my question." Do they even respect the rights of others?"
Shellghost
It tells you to ignore everyone else, no way should you have to deal with this.

You should just go away forever instead.
-Athena-
I tried, dear heavens I tried, but it seems either my efforts were futile, or he really plans to dethrone friendok(won't happen), byebye.
Rena-chan

justin-chan wrote:

Rena-chan wrote:

Hey, here's a funny fact !
You don't have a right to use a signature.
You had a privilege to use a signature, which I guess was taken away from you.

u mad bruh ?
So? YOU GOT A PROBLEM? STFU!
NoHitter

justin-chan wrote:

Then? But does this answer my question." Do they even respect the rights of others?"
They were respecting the rights of people who would get headaches when they saw your sig.
I think their right of not having headaches supplants your right to have a sig that causes them headaches.
those
If this is a complaint I don't see why it's Off-Topic. I got a headache from seeing one of your signatures appear on my screen, so I already have a bias against you. Quit it before you make more of a fool of yourself (I'm not entirely sure you can, really).
dNextGen
best post ippe
Anzo
something related with epilepsy?
thelewa
Just a glance at your flashing signature gave me a horrible migraine, forcing me to ignore you on the forums.

Yeah it was annoying and I'm happy that you got your signature rights taken away.
dNextGen

anzo-nii wrote:

yeah
Agnes

anzo-nii wrote:

This.

justin-chan, you may not be aware of it, but your signature did have the potential of actually giving someone a damn seizure. In order to protect people from such, they had to remove your signature multiple times due to the signature. You may not be aware of it, but it's actually dangerous.

tl;dr Stop thinking of yourself, you damn jerk.
thelewa
But it's not his fault that other people have epilepsy so he shouldn't care!
-Athena-

thelewa wrote:

But it's not his fault that other people have epilepsy so he shouldn't care!
I second this, dude why should I care for the tons of people who might have epilepsy in this community? I think my signature is awesome, sexy and flashy and really shows my style, so people with such a condition can go suck it because my right to have an epilepsy inducing signature far outweighs others' rights to not have a seizure.

Besides, it doesn't matter that my signature is at the bottom of every post I make for all to see willingly or not, people can just choose not to look at it because they obviously have the ability to predict who will post next and subsequently ignore me.
Mercurial
The really enjoy the fact of Agnes being Angry.
Kitsunemimi

those wrote:

Quit it before you make more of a fool of yourself (I'm not entirely sure you can, really).
Don't push it those, it's probably going to happen now D:
Pasonia
-
Jarby
Holy fuck it's Pasonia
-Athena-

This shit is serious man.
UnderminE
Justin-chan, you should stop.

Now.
Mara
HOLY SHIT PASONIA
Mercurial
Oh god, Shit just got real.
Gaba
Holy shit, that justin-chan is a powerful guy, he fuckin summoned Pasonia.
Topic Starter
justin-chan
OK fine ill stop ... Im just new here and people aren't really nice here and sorry for my sigs but as you can see, as a person I have lots of problems Im just new and I dont know these Iam really sorry......I'll just stop posting or being in the forums if thats what you want.....sorry guys..I did not expect this to happen......SO SORRY>>>>REALLY..
If u want to Ban me...that's ok...its been fun...farewell.....>>>I'll reset my life here on osu!...
Azure_Kite
This is no longer a thread about Justin-chan whinging. It's all about WELCOME BACK PASONIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
dNextGen
hey look im leavin cus dey took my sig privilege fawk this game

wb pasonia~
Agnes
Holy shit, it's Pasonia
Stefan
First time Pasonia.
Shiro
Your previous signature contained epilepsy-inducing flashes, which are not authorized on the forums. It was removed but you added it back again, even making a multi-account just to do that. This is why your signature privileges were revoked.

Now that you know why, please stop complaining.
Larto
Holy fucking shit pasonia come back to us we love you ;_;

this thread is now about pasonia
Rena-chan
Hi Pasonia !
Sinistro
AAAAAAAAA FU PASONIA!

By which I mean, hello.
Shiro

Larto wrote:

Holy fucking shit pasonia come back to us we love you ;_;

this thread is now about pasonia
I wholeheartedly agree
Sakura

justin-chan wrote:

OK fine ill stop ... Im just new here and people aren't really nice here and sorry for my sigs but as you can see, as a person I have lots of problems Im just new and I dont know these Iam really sorry......I'll just stop posting or being in the forums if thats what you want.....sorry guys..I did not expect this to happen......SO SORRY>>>>REALLY..
If u want to Ban me...that's ok...its been fun...farewell.....>>>I'll reset my life here on osu!...
fwiw: You WERE given a warning about your signature multiple times.

Also, no, making a multiple account is against the ToS too.
Cyclohexane
"Oh hey guys I made a new account, that means I'm totally not the same anymore and I've changed for the best. Right?"
thelewa
I did that once and I instantly became the commander of my own space ship
show more