posted
Total Posts
show more
-Athena-
*not here for over a year, didn't read op, post deleted kthx bye sorry*
IppE
Hi, I like little girls and guro.
MLGnom
Hello there, I have arrived to osu! community almost 4 years ago and only few people know me. Also I like being spammed with little girls/guro pictures by Ippe.
Stefan
Ohihihihihihi I like boobs and ice tea. And pr0nz.
Sync
hi

I like beards, n64 games, chest hair, abdomen hair, leg hair, arm hair, campbell's chicken noodle soup and squeaky weeabo music
Mianki
Greetings, I'm a console faggot and I like anime and coffee. I'm kinda quiet so I don't post that often but I read pretty much everything in OT. Plus I only play CTB.
boat
hi

i like stuff and i don't like things

my interests are this and that
Valentiino
ASK MORE INFO ABOUT ME FROM LUNATICMARA AND IPPE. I CAN'T INTRODUCE MYSELF
thelewa
Hi

I'm ambiguously gay
Shellghost
Hi!
asl?
13/f/japan
Pegram
Hello.

I don't really spam other forum sections than the Finnish one (though I should), so hardly anyone knows me, but I've been here for a few years anyway. I'm a Finnish rhythm game player, playing pretty much all the rhythm games I have been able to get my hands on, rarest of them probably being DJMAX and IIDX.

I'm usually a nice guy but I do tend to rage a lot by myself as I can't get any better in rhythm games, no matter how hard I try.

Oh and I like little girls and guro as well.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I mostly play taiko mode, even though taiko sucks. And I suck at it.
silmarilen
this makes me feel like one of those therapist meetings where everybody sits in a circle and introduce themself

hi, im silmarilen. been here for over 2 years now, i am a weeaboo according to #dutch
Mercurial
Hi, I'm iMercurial or Mg (it doesn't matter), I'm here since 1 year and few months ago, I really like videogames, music, mapping, modding and being good at what I do.

I like Speed, Red Bull and Powerade, I use my Bandana everyday and I'm a skateboarder.
Copter-kun
Sup, I am Copter (-kun) and I like videogames.

That's really about it.
Valentiino

thelewa wrote:

Hi

I'm ambiguously gay
UnderminE
Hi.

My hands are huge.
Milkshake
brb going to wasteland.
Topic Starter
Mara

LolisMilkshake wrote:

Hi
Every night, I turn into a sparkly weeaboo.
Who?
Dafydd

silmarilen wrote:

this makes me feel like one of those therapist meetings where everybody sits in a circle and introduce themself

hi, im silmarilen. been here for over 2 years now, i am a weeaboo according to #dutch
therapist
therapist
therapist
therapist
therapist

anyway, yo i'm daf and I'm a spurs fan yo.
Topic Starter
Mara

Dafydd wrote:

anyway, yo i'm daf and I'm a spurs fan yo.
Who?
Claudia_old

Shellghost wrote:

Hi!
asl?
13/f/japan

14/m or f/korea
Kanye West
hi i'm a newfag

actually this post doesn't exist
Flanster
I am a flan, that lurks
laport
Sup, I am laport and I like videogames.
+
My hands are huge.
ychao
Yo. I've been here for a few months short of 2 years now, but have only recently been (or at least trying to be) more involved in this interesting community.

Not much of a good or competitive player myself, but jamming with some of my best buddies here was - and still is - how I rediscover fun and meaning in the game.

A pleasure to make your acquaintance.
Wojjan
coffee is for losers soft drinks ftw
Sander-Don
Hi there, I'm Sander (that's not my real name of course). I've been here for a little over 2 years.
I don't always play osu!, but when I do, it's usually osu!standard mode. Most people know me because of taiko though. D:
I love Yuyuko Saigyouji, playing WoW with my brother KaptRorikon, and my best friend Emorie, playing Minecraft on offline mode, I do some graphic art every now and then, RPG Maker VX (fun fun), Raging at DJ Max Trilogy (Getting better at 6key ;___;), and I think that's it.

tl;dr hi, I'm Sander. Nice to meet all of you.
Lizzehb
Sup, I'm Lizzehb. ztrot says I have amazing tits. I work at McDonalds. Do I need to say anything else?
mathexpert
Hey! I'm mathexpert9981, and my username is the result of thinking of a cool name for about 2 hours without avail and saying "fuck it, I'll just do a random one", when I was 7 years old. I'm not that good at math .-.
My friends think I'm a total weeaboo, and one of the animes hold very closely to my heart is K-ON!, because it was one of the first experiences I had with anime. It was awesome :3

My hobbies include playing piano, listening to electronica, watching anime, playing (mainly retro) video games, building gunpla, collecting figures, collecting moe anime pictures online (lol I have over 10 gigs) and learning kanji.

sorry this was so long xD
IppE

ReZero wrote:

Oh and I like little girls and guro as well.
Copycat :x

Also, the above person watched K-ON! for the plot. True story.
Azure_Kite
Hi, my name is Azure. Hobbies include disappearing for months on end, Storyboarding and making shit threads. I dream to be able to create LunaticMara level threads one day. One day.
Mianki

IppE wrote:

Also, the above person watched K-ON! for the plot. True story.
What you didn't?

Wojjan wrote:

coffee is for losers soft drinks ftw
You'll lose your teeth ;_;
adam2046
I'm Adam and I'm kind of a big deal.
I don't do anything around here.
[Luanny]
Hi. I'm Luanny, also known as Lu or Phnyx.
I like taiko and mapping for taiko.
That's all.

PS.: I'm a little and cute furry~
Mercurial
And she wants all my plushies.
Krisom
Hi

I used to give fucks, but all of them have been taken and now I dont have any fucks left.

Have a nice time!
[Luanny]
I used to give fucks like you but then I took an arrow in the knee

iMercurial wrote:

And she wants all my plushies.
^this
UnderminE

Powersocke wrote:

o hai i iz teh powrsockz kkthxbye

LunaticMara wrote:

Who?
silmarilen
remove stupid posts plox
Shohei Ohtani
Allright.

I'm CDFA, I'm 16 (turning 17 on June 8th), and I like moe things. I'm going to be forever alone and I'm a somewhat decent mapper who can't get anything ranked. Gay men find me attractive for whatever reason. I have a speech impediment that causes me to stutter a lot. I play the tuba.

That's about it.
show more