forum

How to tap faster with dt in hard songs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
vladholovenko
My question is basically that, I have the red cherrys but it also costs me
abraker
Your posture, how you tap, and hardware setup is important. Make sure your chair/table are not too high or too low as that can strain your finger movement. Pretend your keytops are lava. Have your fingers spend as less time on them as possible. Make sure your keyboard is firmly in place. It will hurt chasing after a moving keyboard while streaming
Kuroni
Tap with your wrist. Pretend your hand is a woodpecker and your keyboard is a tree
Invoker
get cramps
im flat
just tap homie
Topic Starter
vladholovenko

abraker wrote:

Your posture, how you tap, and hardware setup is important. Make sure your chair/table are not too high or too low as that can strain your finger movement. Pretend your keytops are lava. Have your fingers spend as less time on them as possible. Make sure your keyboard is firmly in place. It will hurt chasing after a moving keyboard while streaming

I play with a mechanical numpad, but its to hard read the notes at that speed, any tip to be better?
lewski

vladholovenko wrote:

its to hard read the notes at that speed, any tip to be better?

Play more DT to get used to the AR
DXPOHIHIHI

vladholovenko wrote:

abraker wrote:

I play with a mechanical numpad, but its to hard read the notes at that speed, any tip to be better?

Same I use cherry mx reds keypad, but I can't do 5* dt maps
Alongal
Use your wrist or use cookiezi's tappping style for single tapping
im flat
tap faster
KemZii
Practice more!!
Enjoy more!!
Justified
Playing loads of no mod maps actually improved my DT skills, so maybe playing more 4* no mod maps will help you as well.
abraker

vladholovenko wrote:

abraker wrote:

Reading the notes will take time. The only tip I can give you is to not give up
UnnamedBeast
play more nomod

no one likes to hear this but its the best way to improve
Daylight--
lol just tap faster
im flat

Tickseed wrote:

lol just tap faster

exactly lmao