forum

I'M GOING TO SAY THE N WORD

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pentaqola
GET READY TO CLICK THIS BECAUSE THERE IS NO TURNING BACK...
NANDUS NEBULOSUS

ahh yes... a shit thread
Westonini
reported. that's not even the N word. *ahem*

NANDUS OXYRHYNCHUS
abraker
ColdTooth
god i hope you get exiled
abraker
I don't think normal authority has the power to exile. We need Overlord Ephemeral Farquad to get that done.
Dialect
the n word
johnmedina999
N...

N...!

NICARAGUA

Aiseca
N...

N...!

NICO NICO NIIII!!

Dialect
N...

N...!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SENPAI!!!!!

levesterz
N
N
Narcissus
Narcissus is a genus of predominantly spring perennial plants of the Amaryllidaceae (amaryllis) family. Various common names including daffodil,[Note 1] daffadowndilly,[3] narcissus and jonquil are used to describe all or some members of the genus. Narcissus has conspicuous flowers with six petal-like tepals surmounted by a cup- or trumpet-shaped corona. The flowers are generally white or yellow (also orange or pink in garden varieties), with either uniform or contrasting coloured tepals and corona.

Narcissus
Temporal range: 24–0 Ma
PreЄЄOSDCPTJKPgN
Late Oligocene – Recent
Narcissus.poeticus.1658.jpg
Narcissus poeticus
Scientific classification edit
Kingdom:
Plantae
Clade:
Angiosperms
Clade:
Monocots
Order:
Asparagales
Family:
Amaryllidaceae
Subfamily:
Amaryllidoideae
Tribe:
Narcisseae
Genus:
Narcissus
L.[1]
Type species
Narcissus poeticus
L.
Subgenera
See text.

N. poeticus. Thomé: Flora von Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz (1885)[2] 1. Longitudinal section, 2. Anthers, 3. Stigma, 4. Cross section of ovary
Floral morphology Narcissus.jpg

Floral diagram
From centre outwards: Trilocular ovary, 6 stamens, corona, perianth
Floral formula
Br ✶ ☿ P3+3+Corona A3+3 G(3)
Bracteate, Actinomorphic, Bisexual
Perianth: 6 tepals in 2 whorls of 3
Stamens: 2 whorls of 3
Ovary: Superior – 3 fused carpels
Narcissus were well known in ancient civilisation, both medicinally and botanically, but formally described by Linnaeus in his Species Plantarum (1753). The genus is generally considered to have about ten sections with approximately 50 species. The number of species has varied, depending on how they are classified, due to similarity between species and hybridisation. The genus arose some time in the Late Oligocene to Early Miocene epochs, in the Iberian peninsula and adjacent areas of southwest Europe. The exact origin of the name Narcissus is unknown, but it is often linked to a Greek word for intoxicated (narcotic) and the myth of the youth of that name who fell in love with his own reflection. The English word "daffodil" appears to be derived from "asphodel", with which it was commonly compared.

The species are native to meadows and woods in southern Europe and North Africa with a centre of diversity in the Western Mediterranean, particularly the Iberian peninsula. Both wild and cultivated plants have naturalised widely, and were introduced into the Far East prior to the tenth century. Narcissi tend to be long-lived bulbs, which propagate by division, but are also insect-pollinated. Known pests, diseases and disorders include viruses, fungi, the larvae of flies, mites and nematodes. Some Narcissus species have become extinct, while others are threatened by increasing urbanisation and tourism.

Historical accounts suggest narcissi have been cultivated from the earliest times, but became increasingly popular in Europe after the 16th century and by the late 19th century were an important commercial crop centred primarily on the Netherlands. Today narcissi are popular as cut flowers and as ornamental plants in private and public gardens. The long history of breeding has resulted in thousands of different cultivars. For horticultural purposes, narcissi are classified into divisions, covering a wide range of shapes and colours. Like other members of their family, narcissi produce a number of different alkaloids, which provide some protection for the plant, but may be poisonous if accidentally ingested. This property has been exploited for medicinal use in traditional healing and has resulted in the production of galantamine for the treatment of Alzheimer's dementia. Long celebrated in art and literature, narcissi are associated with a number of themes in different cultures, ranging from death to good fortune, and as symbols of spring. The daffodil is the national flower of Wales and the symbol of cancer charities in many countries. The appearance of the wild flowers in spring is associated with festivals in many places.
vinnicci
abraker
Serraionga
N...

N...!

Nuestro producto llegará en breves. Please wait until our SAS is delivered.

keremaru
N...

N...!

何でもないは生きるに実在です。Please exit through the door at the end of the universe.

TeeArctic1
N...

N...!

Nothing funny really popped up in my mind, the group pressure is tiring out myself and others as we continuously hunger for original, high-quality content. Perhaps it is time we reevaluate our morals and support a community that allows for mistakes and missteps so that more may continue to enjoy themselves within the forum known to some as home

Whew I feel like I just got possessed by a really shitty spirit, what a dump
Westonini
BIGGER

As in the amount of people on this Earth gets bigger every day.
Sosteneshion
I can't believe you've done this
igorsprite
Necro

Corne2Plum3

igorsprite wrote:

Necro

Now you're dead

ColdTooth
It's not even funny at this point.
show more