forum

[Archived] New update (with less beatmaps????)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
P99Chan
I installed the latest update to osu today and i found that i had 300+ beatmaps running but i swear i could remember that i had 2000+ or 3000+ maps running???

Im not sure if anyone has the same problem as me, but i have bad memory and im sure that i was running atleast 2000+ or 3000+ maps on osu! and some of them were removed when i updated.

if this bug is real i hope there is a way to get back your maps or spread the awareness of this thing happening to anyone else.

Edit:

It's real i noticed that that map that i liked Aleph-0 is gone and the osu!mania version and also my other favorite map the last star in the universe wasnt there. But it might've been the update and i wish i could be able to restore my maps D:
Doge Owner
Make sure you're not capping visible beatmaps.

If that's not the case, try pressing F5 and see if all of your beatmaps appear again.
Topic Starter
P99Chan

Doge Owner wrote:

Make sure you're not capping visible beatmaps.

If that's not the case, try pressing F5 and see if all of your beatmaps appear again.

I made sure before and still i have like 300+ beatmaps running
Death
Based on your response, it's unclear whether or not you tried that F5 suggestion Doge Owner said, so you should try that if you haven't yet.

If that doesn't work, check to make sure the maps you are missing are actually still inside your osu!\Songs folder.