forum

Julian Miranda - You're The Inspiration

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
m980
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, 20 December 2008 at 8:21:18 AM

Artist: Julian Miranda
Title: You're The Inspiration
BPM: 148
Filesize: 6351kb
Play Time: 02:59
Difficulties Available:
  1. Breezin' (1.64 stars, 157 notes)
  2. Cruisin' (2.72 stars, 178 notes)
  3. HARD ROCK! (3.66 stars, 227 notes)
  4. Sweatin' (3.41 stars, 227 notes)
Download: Julian Miranda - You're The Inspiration
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Credits to iNiS. If you like this map, you should find yourself a copy of Elite Beat Agents for the Nintendo DS.

For the full experience, please use the following skin:
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/1884
Do NOT use the HD version.
Metroid
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zerostarry
Merry Christmas :)

<3 Bubble
CheeseWarlock
I pronounce this map, ranked.
Real1
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gens
minyeob

Gens wrote:

Real1 wrote:

Merry Christmas osu! :D
Card N'FoRcE
Awesome storyboard.
Most awesome song from EBA.

10/10

And Merry Christmas osu! :D
Larto
Why didn't you submit it on the 24th D:

Btw 10/10 and Favourite.
mattyu007
Corrderio
Awesome! I loved this song on EBA. Thanks a lot for making it a beatmap! :)
Puffles
Is there a reason why the audio quality is so terrible in this? I have the mp3s from EBA, and they sound WAY better than this. It also sounds better when I play it on my DS using headphones...
Topic Starter
m980
Well.. Perhaps you could share your EBA Soundtrack with us.
Cronoyugo44
Guau it´s the first time that I see a beatmap like this, I think it´s great thank you a lot :)
killedGeorgeShrink
Now this is what I call the real artist than the artist name as Chicago.
Chaos Anime X
Sorry, but personally I HATE the storyboard....takes away from the soul of the song, whether the song was part of EBA or not...
mattyu007
How does it take away from the song? If anything, it ADDS to the song
LuigiHann
Starrodkirby86
Maybe it didn't have as much impact on osu! since the opening intro wasn't there (The whole comic in the beginning). Or maybe it didn't feel that real enough compared to the original. xD [Just throwing things out]

m980 did an awesome remaking this though. I still felt moved by the story when playing the map as I was back in the DS game.

What was the soul you thought it took away, anyway? o3o I'd like to know.
LuigiHann
The original song is pretty moving in its own right. And it is true that the storyboard doesn't have the same impact without the preceding comic from the game. Still I agree the spirit is all here.
Trash Boat
nice song its one of my favorites. but its just me or the storyboard animation goes accord to your progress in the song, just like EBA? if it does, its very cool.