forum

Pen grip problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kelimm
Hi I'm currently a 5* who have problem with aiming with a pen tablet first let me tell you something.I am actually naturally left handed but when it comes to osu pen i use it on my right cuz I'm used to tapping with my left hand so I don't know if I'm even holding it properly. The problem I'm having is that i can aim consistently , I can't aim the circle that are far way corner of the screen or jumps that are way corner of the screen and i sometimes forgot my pen grip and I took a picture of my pen grip before and then when I forgot it i always look at the photo and try to copy it but felt weird again so I tried adjusting my height and stuff. I don't wanna change my tablet area but just wanna know how to improve on my grip or maybe use some rubber as what rohulk did? any help is appreciated <3
Delta Vee
This is me personally -- I started osu with mouse, which of course I used right handed, so I tapped with my left. I'm a lefty too, so when I got my graphics tablet, I of course used it with my left hand and started tapping with my right, as well as using my natural pen grip.

In my opinion, you should just do what feels natural, even if that means learning to tap with your right hand instead. When something feels natural, you quickly become accustom to it, and you can learn quickly, as long as you're dedicated and don't switch back.
Topic Starter
Kelimm

Sip of Mercury wrote:

This is me personally -- I started osu with mouse, which of course I used right handed, so I tapped with my left. I'm a lefty too, so when I got my graphics tablet, I of course used it with my left hand and started tapping with my right, as well as using my natural pen grip.

In my opinion, you should just do what feels natural, even if that means learning to tap with your right hand instead. When something feels natural, you quickly become accustom to it, and you can learn quickly, as long as you're dedicated and don't switch back.

thx i think i found the way to it, i just need to try and find the grip that suit me best thx dude for helping
im flat
i still haven't found a comfortable grip after playing on and off for a year
my grip hurts, uncomfortable, and slips. I never experienced with other grips since i'm too lazy so i just hold my pen. I hold it the way I write irl too.
idk anymore