forum

ZUN - Because Princess Inada is Scolding Me

posted
Total Posts
show more
those

p3n wrote:

Changing it to match the chords feels very awkward in Taiko and also while in the timing tab in the editor.
You have to realize that while different emphases can appear in different parts of the measure, the position of chords within the measure cannot - taking Taiko into example, this is why you see D or K objects not only on beat one, but beats, two, three, or even four.

Also it isn't awkward in Taiko; chances are, you're just used to seeing it the wrong way and can't adjust enough.
ziin

those wrote:

You have to realize that while different emphases can appear in different parts of the measure, the position of chords within the measure cannot - taking Taiko into example, this is why you see D or K objects not only on beat one, but beats, two, three, or even four.

Also it isn't awkward in Taiko; chances are, you're just used to seeing it the wrong way and can't adjust enough.
p3n's timing is right. Keep it simple. You could probably do 8/4 if it bothers you, but if you can't keep a standard 4/4 beat something is wrong with you.

those wrote:

How else would you suggest you split up these 16 chords?
syncopation.

Also, what the hell, nearly everyone in the thread has said 4/4.
TheVileOne

p3n wrote:

[General]
Timing Points are a mess. The downbeats get messed up and then corrected without any reason. I was skimming through this topic and I found the correct use of timing points was mentioned a few times (even by a BAT, Charles). Here is the correct timing: http://puu.sh/1QcMd Ignore the samplesets and KIAI usage. You'll have to re-implement those via inherited sections to make the overall setup like the one you have now.

Taiko BGs are no longer rankable. Replace it with a normal BG (Ono will know how to fix this)

scorebar-colour.png is too wide and will show full health even at lower hp values. The scorebar-colour-ALTERNATE.png has the right dimensions and should be renamed to scorebar-colour.png (delete the old one). Also mention where the custom scorebar comes from (creator if possible) in your submission post (not the tags). The wall of "bomber's diff" doesn't really help much...

Why is TNG and thenutritiousguy in the tags? This name might be taken by someone else in the future and it will not link to your profile anyway. Please remove those tags.

ComboColour 2 and 3 are very similar. Consider removing one of them and go with 3 different colours.

[Easy]
00:22:001 (1,2) - do not stack circles under slider endings in beginner difficulties.
00:51:814 (2,3) - fix spacing spacing (noticable in play-mode because all other 1/1 notes are touching at the borders).

[Normal]
fine~

[Tickies Hard]
yup~

[TVO's Insane]
00:01:877 (3) - why is there a clap? You don't use any claps in this part other than that one. I really don't know, removed.
00:19:765 (3) - partly underneath the hp-bar. I recommend to not touch the hp-bar at all.
00:19:765 (3) - missed a note? I assume you're linking to the wrong time. I added a missing note though.
00:57:776 (1) - touching the hp-bar. This one is borderline though...if you want to keep it and you have a reason to do so, tell me. pattern down a few units.
01:15:664 (1,2,3,1) - to increase readability I suggest using a (1,2,1,2) combo pattern here Okay

Generally the mapping of triplets is very inconsistent as is the use of hitsound patterns (compare 1st KIAI with 3rd KIAI - no whistle patterns in the 1st, 3rd feels much better). It seems you sacrificed many consistent beat patterns for some symmetric note placements. This is not an issue of rankability but I feel it really lowers the gameplay quality in some places. This is purely personal preference but I still want to let you know how I feel about this. I certainly feel this map has unused potential. If you want to change and polish or even re-map some parts: go ahead. I'll check this again until it can be bubbled.

Remapped the end of second kiai. And really i'm not really sure what to do if anything about first kiai. It's just mapped differently. II can't just remap it when most of it is already consistent. The end part I would want to change, but I don't have an idea how to fix it.

http://puu.sh/1Qpg7
LunarSakuya
hnng

General
Fine
Pretty bgs =v=

Easy
00:23:119 (2) - Unstack, you didn't have this anywhere else
01:05:230 (4) - NC, like 00:22:001 (1) -
01:12:683 (1) - Delete NC

Normal
00:20:510 (1) - Delete NC, seems pointless
01:22:000 (1) - Curve this maybe to match the other 2 sliders ahead of it

TicCl!ck's Hard
00:08:212 (4,5) - Make a curved 1/2 slider like (3), consistent with tone imo
00:11:753 (2,3,4) - Maybe gradually increase spacing between these so the last one isn't that sudden
Nice diff ^^

Jenny
00:26:845 (5) - NC for sudden distance change? if you do, theres another at 01:10:074 (5) -
00:34:112 (2,3,4) - Move a little further away from (1) so it's more even between 00:34:299 (4,1) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/577655
sexy

TVO's Lunatic
00:13:802 (5) - Split up in to 2 1/2 sliders would be nicer of a challenge imo, also fits music
00:19:019 (1) - Finish at beginning to emphasize high note
01:13:428 (1) - Clap at end
01:18:087 (4) - Ctrl + G, better cursor flow imo
pretty streams ^^

Good luck! Sweet song :D
Aurele
Lol.. here comes the subject again...
TicClick
will check mods and give a feedback asap
btw Doomsday's post is worth checking, I think I saw something multitiming-like in there
Topic Starter
Stefan

p3n wrote:

[General]
Timing Points are a mess. The downbeats get messed up and then corrected without any reason. I was skimming through this topic and I found the correct use of timing points was mentioned a few times (even by a BAT, Charles). Here is the correct timing: http://puu.sh/1QcMd Ignore the samplesets and KIAI usage. You'll have to re-implement those via inherited sections to make the overall setup like the one you have now. It's up to you, guys. I won't do or change anything here by myself.

Taiko BGs are no longer rankable. Replace it with a normal BG (Ono will know how to fix this) I've removed the BG for the moment.

scorebar-colour.png is too wide and will show full health even at lower hp values. The scorebar-colour-ALTERNATE.png has the right dimensions and should be renamed to scorebar-colour.png (delete the old one). Also mention where the custom scorebar comes from (creator if possible) in your submission post (not the tags). The wall of "bomber's diff" doesn't really help much... Fixed. :P

Why is TNG and thenutritiousguy in the tags? This name might be taken by someone else in the future and it will not link to your profile anyway. Please remove those tags. I gonna eat the person who takes my old name.

ComboColour 2 and 3 are very similar. Consider removing one of them and go with 3 different colours. I don't think so that they are too similar. I may make the darker red a bit more darker but that's all.
Accepted everything by LunarSakuya's Mod and the Suggestions for Easy by p3n. Thanks! :)
Also @TVO, I changed the BG at your Diff to the same as the rest of the Mapset since your Combo Colours fits better with the current BG now. Blame me at In-Game if you don't like it. D:
p3n

Stefan wrote:

It's up to you, guys. I won't do or change anything here by myself.
Of course you will ;) This is your map. You have more than enough suggestions about what to do with the timing. Ultimately it is your decision. Technically both versions work as long as the 3/4 sections are timed properly. I don't want to flood this map thread with any more theoretical stuff that doesn't affect gameplay outside of Taiko mode.

Edit:
I just got a nice comment about this: This thread is like a twisted osu VN. Pick the simple and straight-forward timing for the p3n-route, or the chord-focused timing for the those-route.
Topic Starter
Stefan

p3n wrote:

Stefan wrote:

It's up to you, guys. I won't do or change anything here by myself.
Of course you will ;) This is your map.
Ich meinte das eher, dass ich aus meiner Erfahrung nichts verändern werde. Ich warte darauf, was ihr alle zu dem Timing sagt. :P
TheVileOne

LunarSakuya wrote:

hnng

General

TVO's Lunatic
00:13:802 (5) - Split up in to 2 1/2 sliders would be nicer of a challenge imo, also fits music Meh. I really like this transition.
00:19:019 (1) - Finish at beginning to emphasize high note Fine
01:13:428 (1) - Clap at end Fine
01:18:087 (4) - Ctrl + G, better cursor flow imo I don't think it makes a difference, but done.
pretty streams ^^

Good luck! Sweet song :D
Thanks for your help.

http://puu.sh/1QGWz
TicClick
[http://puu.sh/1R3Oz]

LunarSakuya wrote:

No to both, because 1) I don't like it that way, also there's enough sliders around and 2) I still prefer to see that note apart from the other ones. But I decreased that little jump by 0.1
Topic Starter
Stefan
Used Timing which have been suggested by Doomsday.
p3n
@Stefan: You should be more careful after applying timing changes. Check the diffs for unsnapped notes before uploading them (including guest diffs).

[TicC!ick's Hard]
Check the inherited sections @00:04:113 - and @00:10:169 - as they are AFTER the notes so the hitsound/volume/whatever changes do not apply to the note they are meant for.

[Jenny]
Unsnap all the notes \o/ (re-snap all the notes...and look for the critical parts I point out below):

00:35:417 (1) - slider length compromised
01:18:646 (1) - ^same
Both slider need the correct SV settings or they'll appear shorter than they are. The re-snapping should fix this but if it doesn't, double check the SV settings.

00:25:727 (5,6,7) - think about this again. There are 5 beats that are very clear and don't leave much room for interpretation if you ask me. If you REALLY want to keep it this way I need a better reason than "because it feels neat to me" :P
01:08:956 (5,6,7) - ^same

[TVO's Lunatic]
The inherited section @00:24:982 - should be snapped properly and also needs to have KIAI settings set to "ON" or else your KIAI will start on a bluie tick (1/4 late)
00:44:549 (1) - seems like the NC after the spinner was lost. It is not a big issue but you could add it as well if you are at it

[Ono's Taiko Oni]
some unsnapped notes here as well
Topic Starter
Stefan
I was pretty sure that I fixed everything.. whatever. lol

- Fixed the 1/6 Part in Ono's Diff.
- Fixed the inherited lines in TVO's and Ono's Diffs.
- Resnapped Jenny's Diff.
- Made the NC how suggested in TVO's Diff.

So we're wait now for Tic and Jenny for their Words. :P
Jenny
DONT KILL MAPPER SPIRIT

http://puu.sh/1SoOe

btw. fix the topic title, it should be "ZUN - Because Princess Inada is Scolding Me [Osu|CTB|Taiko]" or smth like that, currently it's cut-off :v
Topic Starter
Stefan
UPDATED! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
p3n
For Ono's Taiko SB/BG:

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"bg.jpg"
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"Taiko_BG.jpg",320,240
M,0,-1000,0,320,240
S,0,0,90956,0.8
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
OnosakiHito
Thank you Kokatsu for mod, I have applied most things!

Also thank you p3n as well, works fine now!

Update: http://puu.sh/1SB3i
p3n
Everything is clean and tidy now. If TVO wants to rework/add hitsounds just contact me for a quick rebubble.

:V
BCI
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO
RANK IT NAO STEFAN <3 no seriosly
Nitojgrem
Wow, that I can experience this in my life.... wow.
Sieg
gogo rank this already :)
queen lorelei
Rank it already
Topic Starter
Stefan

queen lorelei wrote:

Rank it already
Waiting for a BAT :P
queen lorelei

Stefan wrote:

queen lorelei wrote:

Rank it already
Waiting for a BAT :P
Ik just saying
Faust
Has anyone just tried using 160.970 BPM consistently throughout.

Consider having 1,130~32 for the first offset imo.
Loctav
The Taiko BG workaround has been considered as unrankable since it will break in future fixes.
Please remove it and/or add a 16:9 BG or think off something better (like in U.N. Owen Was Her)
Going to check this later.
Tell me when you considered Faust's timing ad TRIED IT at least.
TicClick
160.97 works just fine so this is more preferable than having even BPM but with small jumps.

The only thing I'm worried of is the amount of offsets to resnap lol.
TheVileOne
If you need me for anything, send me a forum PM.
OnosakiHito

Loctav wrote:

The Taiko BG workaround has been considered as unrankable since it will break in future fixes.
Please remove it and/or add a 16:9 BG or think off something better (like in U.N. Owen Was Her).
I tried it now with 16:9 BG, but it dosen't work as 16:9 SB since the borders for sbing are still on the 4:3 range.
What else I could do is what I did here, check it out please and tell me if this works: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/70738
Jenny
OnosakiHito

@Stefan: Beat snap divisor auf 1/4 in meiner map bitte.
Loctav
[TicCl!ck's Hard]

00:32:068 (6,1) - eh...imo this plays totally awkward and I cant even image what this shall follow. And I can't see the creative rhythm in it you might wanted to add. Try this: http://puu.sh/1VsSB (6 is 00:32:068 (6)) - This method follows the ... trumpet? The melody layer.. :D

[TVO's Lunatic]

Tbh, I don't like this diff by any means. Thing is, that many patterns appear random and flow-breaking to me. I can start nitpicking about every little thing, but actually I don't want to throw a huge wall of suggestions. If you don't mind, I'd like to throw a bunch of stuff that disturbs me and bring some examples and you revise your map on your own, as long as you agree with it.
Also it looks like you mapped without distance spacing. This is totally okay - if you do it right. And imo, you didn't. Please revise this diff deeply to make it pretty. It has a lot of potential, that appears unused to me, since some stuff simply is a result of untidiness or the enforcement of patterns, that neither flow nor look good.
Generally the map felt unnecessarely jumpy for me - it felt forced - also the hitobject timing felt off sometimes.

Also for this kind of jumpy stuff, LD7 is very very harsh. Put LD6, since you use a lot of circle jumps and use not as much sliders so it's hard to keep the life up. It's too unforgiving.
Also I'd reduce OD by 1, for the same reason that jumpy circles and few sliders are having a very unforgiving behavior in this settings, which felt unnecessary to me.

Let's start:

00:01:132 (1,2,3) - this is flowbreaking. The 1 is having a upwards movement, the (2) is still following but the (3) is suddenly killing it - not only because of the inconsistent and random spacing, but also because the flow gets killed with a weird left-handed movement. Stuff like this (http://puu.sh/1XAcH) works way better imo.
00:05:977 (3,4,5) - this jump appears totally unneeded for me. I can't see why you jump here. Not that the pattern just looks weird to me, it also is one of the flowbreaking patterns again, since you do this: http://puu.sh/1XAgl - not to say that the spacing between (4) and (1) is ridiculousy high, the spacing between (4) and (5) is even more weird. Stuff like this works way better imo: http://puu.sh/1XAkd
00:07:375 - yes, a note is missing here. This map appears inconsistent in the way it's mapped. It might be a personal preference, but I remember such missing notes appearing every now and then when the music is clearly playing it. And you should decide to either follow the music or to map strictly on 1/2 (which is boring) In conclusion, the overall pattern makes no sense to me, since the missing note would require a smaller spacing and not this jump
00:08:120 - ^
00:09:332 (3,4,5) - this is clearly this: http://puu.sh/1XArt
00:10:916 (5) - move to 00:11:102
00:12:873 (2,3) - stuff like this makes no sense to me and makes the whole map a mess to play imo. Your spacing jumps from 1,3 to 1,5 to 1,4. Here it's from 1,3 to 1,4. For no reason. The beautiful pattern could've been also achieved with 1,3 spacing.
00:13:618 (4,5) - this overlap is unneeded. The antijump as well.It kills every flow. And the music isnt calling for it
00:16:040 (1,2) - This jump is also unneeded.
00:16:879 (5) - overmapped. This is not following anything.
00:22:004 (1,2,3) - I won't point up such kind of unexpected spacing inconsistency anymore :C
00:26:291 (7,8,9) - I couldn't resist to do it at least once again. See, 00:25:732 (6,7) - is fine for me, since it's an obvious jump. But 00:26:291 (7,8,9) - is no real jump, it's just inconsistent - for no reason, at for none that is clearly apparant for me.

[Jenny]
Actually I liked the diff (it surprises me that I even say that). But I see no reason why it has a different BG than the other standard diffs. Seems unnecessary to me.

00:01:691 (3) - Oh, you are following the SOOOQUIET drum in the background, which is barely hearable. Well, okay. but I'd prefer staying consistent with 00:01:132 (1) - and do this: http://puu.sh/1XAKR
00:03:927 (7,1) - this higher spacing is unneeded. Stay consistent with 00:01:877 (4,5) - and use the same spacing after sliders. Else it just plays unneeded harsh.
00:06:350 (3,4) - those kind of mini-jumps are too small to be a jump and too large to be overseen - I'll consider this as inconsistent spacing.
00:21:072 (4,5,6,7,8) - that's a really weird hitsounding. There are so many claps. Maybe you can refine it? I am not that good at placing hitsounds, but this one sounds totally awkward to me - but it's hard for me to suggest something else.
00:26:850 (5,6,7,8) - this is unneeded. It's unexpected, the music isn't calling for it. And yes, it might kill a cool pattern, but sorry. In doubt, do this maybe?: http://puu.sh/1XAWy (1 is 00:26:477 (1) - )
00:33:932 (1,2,3,4) - oh my, this plays weird. Maybe replace them with a 1/4 reverse slider instead?
00:41:293 (2) - move to 00:41:480
00:41:666 (5) - move to 00:41:852
00:44:089 (4,5,6,7) - don't stack them, it makes them play weird after the 1/4 reverse jumps. Try to simply make a lined up stream.
01:10:086 (5,6,7,8) - as mentioned before~
01:17:168 (1,2,3,4) - as mentioned before~
01:24:436 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - as mentioned before~
01:27:325 (4,5,6,7) - as mentioned before~

[Ono's Taiko Oni]

BG is fine now.

00:25:266 (2,1) - oh, why this double. Why. It makes my ear bleed ;____;. Even if you like them - and even if you don't follow the music like me so much. But pleeeease, for god's sake, don't do this random doubles in a song that isnt having this rhythm at all. Put the (2) on the red tick
00:26:757 (2) - same here. Won't point up the doubles anymore. This applies to all doubles used here.
00:44:647 (7) - Actually, HERE you can use your beloved doubles like this: http://puu.sh/1XBam (feel free to put don/kat as you want here)
01:26:672 (1,1,2,1) - the doubles are fine here

Not much to say here but with the doubles. The map would be way better if you place your somewhat "freestyled" patterns more to the music, so they complete it - right now your doubles are opposing the music too much than supporting it - so I'll call it as "wrong" here.

[Nito's Rain]

My CTB knowledge is limited, so my mod appears the same then.

00:10:823 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - is that needed? It sounds heavily overmapped to me. Try to put some dash slider or something. The music is jumping. Make the user jump too, then ;D
00:14:922 (9) - snap end to white tick?
00:54:059 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - same here
00:58:158 (9) - snap slider end to white tick?
TheVileOne

Loctav wrote:

[TicCl!ck's Hard]

00:32:068 (6,1) - eh...imo this plays totally awkward and I cant even image what this shall follow. And I can't see the creative rhythm in it you might wanted to add. Try this: http://puu.sh/1VsSB (6 is 00:32:068 (6)) - This method follows the ... trumpet? The melody layer.. :D

[TVO's Lunatic]

Tbh, I don't like this diff by any means. Thing is, that many patterns appear random and flow-breaking to me. I can start nitpicking about every little thing, but actually I don't want to throw a huge wall of suggestions. If you don't mind, I'd like to throw a bunch of stuff that disturbs me and bring some examples and you revise your map on your own, as long as you agree with it.
Also it looks like you mapped without distance spacing. This is totally okay - if you do it right. And imo, you didn't. Please revise this diff deeply to make it pretty. It has a lot of potential, that appears unused to me, since some stuff simply is a result of untidiness or the enforcement of patterns, that neither flow nor look good.
Generally the map felt unnecessarely jumpy for me - it felt forced - also the hitobject timing felt off sometimes.

Also for this kind of jumpy stuff, LD7 is very very harsh. Put LD6, since you use a lot of circle jumps and use not as much sliders so it's hard to keep the life up. It's too unforgiving.
Also I'd reduce OD by 1, for the same reason that jumpy circles and few sliders are having a very unforgiving behavior in this settings, which felt unnecessary to me.

Let's start:

00:01:132 (1,2,3) - this is flowbreaking. The 1 is having a upwards movement, the (2) is still following but the (3) is suddenly killing it - not only because of the inconsistent and random spacing, but also because the flow gets killed with a weird left-handed movement. Stuff like this (http://puu.sh/1XAcH) works way better imo. Supposed to have 1.3 spacing. I used 1.0, 1,3, and 1.5 spacings outside of jumps. And I don't like the flow of your suggestion. Instead of it going smooth, i'm randomly moving upwards into a corner. I want to make this part go more smoothly anyways. I made the spacing more consistent and changed the jump right after.
00:05:977 (3,4,5) - this jump appears totally unneeded for me. I can't see why you jump here. Not that the pattern just looks weird to me, it also is one of the flowbreaking patterns again, since you do this: http://puu.sh/1XAgl - not to say that the spacing between (4) and (1) is ridiculousy high, the spacing between (4) and (5) is even more weird. Stuff like this works way better imo: http://puu.sh/1XAkd I do it, because without a jump there, I lose the flow, because the pitch is fluctuating but the spacing isn't changing. Ideally every one of these notes should be jumps.
00:07:375 - yes, a note is missing here. This map appears inconsistent in the way it's mapped. It might be a personal preference, but I remember such missing notes appearing every now and then when the music is clearly playing it. And you should decide to either follow the music or to map strictly on 1/2 (which is boring) In conclusion, the overall pattern makes no sense to me, since the missing note would require a smaller spacing and not this jump The only reason I made this difficulty was to be able to play with jumps. I absolutely hate mapping this triples that are spammed through the entire song. I don't like playing them. Most of the time it's a triple that only sound like an offbeat double. So I skip the large majority of these.
00:08:120 - ^
00:09:332 (3,4,5) - this is clearly this: http://puu.sh/1XArt
00:10:916 (5) - move to 00:11:102 Bleh. It's more intuitive the way I have it now. You're telling me to skip one triple sound to map a second triple that appears at the end of the first triple. It's not my fault the song has annoying sound placement.
00:12:873 (2,3) - stuff like this makes no sense to me and makes the whole map a mess to play imo. Your spacing jumps from 1,3 to 1,5 to 1,4. Here it's from 1,3 to 1,4. For no reason. The beautiful pattern could've been also achieved with 1,3 spacing. I fixed all the spacings through here.
00:13:618 (4,5) - this overlap is unneeded. The antijump as well.It kills every flow. And the music isnt calling for it Fixed
00:16:040 (1,2) - This jump is also unneeded. Removed
00:16:879 (5) - overmapped. This is not following anything. You need a better headset. I tweaked this pattern, and will experiment more later. If I can find a feasible way to map without a note here I will consider it.
00:22:004 (1,2,3) - I won't point up such kind of unexpected spacing inconsistency anymore :C
00:26:291 (7,8,9) - I couldn't resist to do it at least once again. See, 00:25:732 (6,7) - is fine for me, since it's an obvious jump. But 00:26:291 (7,8,9) - is no real jump, it's just inconsistent - for no reason, at for none that is clearly apparant for me.
I'm not entirely happy with it. I will be trying to make considerable changes to it. But the way your mod is going, you're trying to change exactly how I wanted it to be mapped. I will puush it when I'm happy with it. I'm planning on doing checking my map for errors and remapping parts if necessary. There are some annoying beatmapping problems that are difficulty to work through, but they aren't nearly the same ones that Loctav is pointing out.
Nitojgrem

Loctav wrote:

[Nito's Rain]

My CTB knowledge is limited, so my mod appears the same then. Still ok, I like when ppl try to mod CTB >.<

00:10:823 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - is that needed? It sounds heavily overmapped to me. Try to put some dash slider or something. The music is jumping. Make the user jump too, then ;D I see your point here. It's actually the same rhythm as 00:09:332 - 00:10:636, but I wanted to make with the last repetition kind of a "taking out". Especially if you take a look on 00:11:755 (1,2,3,4). Sure, it doesn't follow the rhythm of the song totally (because of 00:11:289 (6,8)) but that's wanted to let the whole part 00:10:823 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) lead to 00:11:755 (1,2,3,4) which shall sound and feel like an end before the kiai starts. So, no changes, sorry^^ (if it got clear what I wanted to say <.<)
00:14:922 (9) - snap end to white tick? Dafuq? It was supposed to be like that... whatever happend, probably it's because of the timing change.
00:54:059 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Same here as above.
00:58:158 (9) - snap slider end to white tick? same as above... strange.
Thanks for the look Loctav! :3
TicClick

Loctav wrote:

[TicCl!ck's Hard]
Ha-ha, this appeared after the appliance of new timing (don't know how I missed it while was rechecking).

Update: [http://puu.sh/1XRRF]
OnosakiHito
Applied everything what Loctav said. Thank you really much!

http://puu.sh/1Y1Vi - Also, I made a little change in the Taiko BG, you might want check it out. :)

00:23:868 - Changed the don to a kat.
And changed OD 6 to 5.
Topic Starter
Stefan
17 pages. wow.
Jenny
changed the mentioned patternings, kept hitsounding though - sent new .osu to Stefan

*also, would want to keep the BG as I do think it helps people to find their way to the highest diff of the set as it's more outstanding that way
also, I like it more and that may be an egotrip of mine but at least i put some thought into it!
TheVileOne
A lot of remapping later.

http://puu.sh/1ZAFX
show more