1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
show more
posted

abraker wrote:

algebra 3 is linear algebra I think
It's kind of a big leap going from basic exponential functions in Algebra 2 to learning about eigenvectors in Linear Algebra, don't you think?
posted
ok looked it up, I thought wrong
all my linear confidence folded into a sinusoidal doubtfulness.
posted

johnmedina999 wrote:

Algebra 3??? What is this magical class that I never took?
algebra 3 begins with linear functions, i.e quadratics and directrixes and focuses, but then it starts to explore on those quadratic functions and explain how some values can be graphed using different methods, but then those methods have some gimmicks inside of them that aren't essentially related to quadratics anymore, but are still considered algebraic values.

i think.
posted

keremal wrote:

algebra 3 begins with linear functions, i.e quadratics and directrixes and focuses, but then it starts to explore on those quadratic functions and explain how some values can be graphed using different methods, but then those methods have some gimmicks inside of them that aren't essentially related to quadratics anymore, but are still considered algebraic values.

i think.
Conic sections? But isn't that geometry?
posted
Find the cross sectional area between
-1 < i*sin(t) - j*(t - 1) + k*cos(t) < 1 and -1 < i*2t - j*t + k*2 < 1
posted
I can report that I am alive and ready to shitpost more than ever, after I’ve slept a ton and eaten actual food

OTBC is back in biz
posted
Here, hust got home from our company party and I'm drunk as fvk... But I'm happy.
posted
40 min to and from my school to take a 5 minute final.
posted
Ghot notting on the genout
posted
school, music production, miserably failing at what i aspire to do, and the like.

i'm also likely moving back with my mom again for the weekend.

...great.

i'm tired as hell.
posted
school
posted
I got Project Diva F yesterday ^_^
posted
going to be drinking sparkling grape juice, watching movies, playing osu!, working with osu! pp formula, and all that fun jazz this weekend
posted
Well You know that it is December so.......

TIME TO BEAT THE MEAT

posted

TheTrashOne wrote:

Well You know that it is December so.......

TIME TO BEAT THE MEAT

YEEEESSSSSHHHHHYYYY!!!!!!
posted
busy bullying someone
posted
IT WAS FINALS WEEK AND I GOT SUPER SICK AND HAD TO STAY HOME ALL WEEK PRAY FOR ME SKSJKJSEFSELF
posted
smash bros

smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros

And being busy.

Best Regards,
Custard
posted
Modding
Mapping (GD and Owned)
Stalking on forums.
posted
playing osu and doing schoolwork (mainly osu outside of school)

i thought computer science was gonna be fun, but in reality all that course has taught me is that a bad teacher ruins a class no ifs ands or buts
show more