forum

MapleStory~~(You can see miny's character too :) )

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
minyeob
Who plays maplestory~?

1st picture's job is a SoulMaster(This is a new job but 1st job's skill is same as warrior except "summon soul")

2st picture is my pirate character
I achieved 70 level on 2008 Jan. Pirate has updated on 2007 Dec(Korea)

Buuuuuuuuuuuut Osu makes me crazy so my level is only 75.

Do you think 75 level is low? or high? I think my level is low.

RemmyX25
Ugh.

I used to play MapleStory. But it plays like shit on my laptop. That, and the community never was any help.

Download: Ayumu Nishizawa - Kimi fuan (bossandy) [Insane].osu
YoshiKart
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
[Youmu]
Level 75 is pretty high, i can never get that far, the highest lvl character that i got is a lvl 54 bandit
Topic Starter
minyeob

Ayame wrote:

Level 75 is pretty high, i can never get that far, the highest lvl character that i got is a lvl 54 bandit
How about this one?
My hidden female character

Level 75=pretty high
Level 146=????????

[Youmu]
now that's pro
lukewarmholiday
good lord
Atmey
I reeched lvl 36 then I got bored, my sister got to 140s and her account was hacked.
Duoprism

RemmyX25 wrote:

Ugh.

I used to play MapleStory. But it plays like shit on my laptop. That, and the community never was any help.
You must have a pretty shithouse laptop if you can't run MapleStory... :?

MapleStory = infinity grind kthx
Cillu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Metroid
Im'a lvl 47 cleric on GMS

ieatatsonic
Topic Starter
minyeob
My soulmaster character's level is 52.(created on 2008 12/18)
Level up is easy~

Argh! I want to play osu! :(
Real1
I used to play Maple. I got level 127 on my STRBandit. I stopped playing because the company running the "Global" version of the game started to suck so much. Everyone started "glitching" and "leeching" their way up in rankings. And for a free game, to get any satisfaction from it, people had to pay.

And I still log in sometimes, the community is still corrupt, and the company just gets worse and worse. RIP - MapleStory. You used to be good. :cry:
ktgster
I do play MS but it would be too boring to play so I quited and also was laggy
I had a lvl 72 Priest on Khaini

minyeob wrote:

Ayame wrote:

How about this one?
My hidden female character

Level 75=pretty high
Level 146=????????

Ok that is deadly powerful.
jonathan_old
Maple and WoW are all, in my opinion, bullshit. My cousin used to have no life when he played.
Metroid
If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything.
Also some people do have a life and play Wow and MS.
To not have a life means to not even be alive...
kuwarudo
I used to play Maplestory, before I got bored and stuff. And pissed at the 2 gb download which took me an all-nighter.

Also my controller broke because of this game. Yes, I do use my controller.
Metroid

kuwarudo wrote:

Also my controller broke because of this game. Yes, I do use my controller.

How the hell do you use a controller in MS?! there's over 20 keys that are used in the game.
kuwarudo

Metroid wrote:

How the hell do you use a controller in MS?! there's over 20 keys that are used in the game.
I'm just that practical using a controller. Of course I use a keyboard to type. I have different sets of settings for the computer.

Did I just kill this thread???
Cuddlebun

kuwarudo wrote:

Metroid wrote:

I'm just that practical using a controller. Of course I use a keyboard to type. I have different sets of settings for the computer.

Did I just kill this thread???
If you didn't it would be a miracle
Derekku
jonathan_old
yay derriku chan!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shaymin
I play ms sometimes mostly GMS

Got a level 86 Ranger, level 59 Cleric and sometimes I play on my friends Bowmaster and Dragon Knight.

Also planning on playing more of MS SEA again when KOC comes out, gonna be a Windbreaker :3
Derekku
*checking the website*

Dayum. GMS has 178 level 200's now. How anyone can grind that much I don't know :/

EDIT: oh god loling so hard IRL at old screenshots with chat logs. good times, good times
Wojjan
Lvl 48 Sin, Lv 40 Mage, then Nexon had to bitch about how I was from Europe.
Seriously, they have no customer service at all.

But it was kinda fun, if only for the music.
Sousei
i got a lvl 186 shadower u all suxxxxx
Cheery

Sousei wrote:

i got a lvl 186 shadower u all suxxxxx
Hahahahaaa.. :D
show more