forum

I need some help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_hyl
I have been played this game more than 100hours,but my total accuracy just 79%. I want to FC a map,but i found it is too hard. What should i do?
Feylos
Too hard to fc? as in nerves or just actual map difficulty? For both of those, just practice fcing songs that are 'too easy'. You'd be surprised at how easy it is to mess up especially when you know it's a map you can do. Also do longer songs, playing 30 second farm maps doesn't give you much consistency, even if you fc it.
Topic Starter
_hyl

Feylos wrote:

Too hard to fc? as in nerves or just actual map difficulty? For both of those, just practice fcing songs that are 'too easy'. You'd be surprised at how easy it is to mess up especially when you know it's a map you can do. Also do longer songs, playing 30 second farm maps doesn't give you much consistency, even if you fc it.
That's make sense. I will try it. Thanks for your help.
Kuroni
How about trying playing nomod? There's no point of playing HD all the time when you don't know how to click accordingly to the rhythm and the maps' approach rate yet, which can be helped by the aid of approach circles.
im flat
i have 86% acc so i can relate
SolarCell27
Try SD until you smash your keyboard...
Yeah, my acc is 99.91% so I'm fine.
Deva
Sotarks really outdid himself with that mapset.