forum

[resolved] Error;Your version of osu! is too old to submit scores...??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RichSnakexX
Hi there,

Lately, I've been experiencing this problem.
Where an error message appears in the bottom right corner, saying that my version of osu! is too old to submit scores.

I have run the osu! updater multiple times and this message keeps on popping up.

Does anyone have an idea on how to resolve this?

osu! version: Stable Fallback b20160403.6
Death
You need to change your release stream in the options menu from Stable (Fallback) to Stable (Latest). Score submission on maps ranked after October 22nd was disabled on Fallback.
Topic Starter
RichSnakexX
Thank you
Lolis life

Death wrote:

You need to change your release stream in the options menu from Stable (Fallback) to Stable (Latest). Score submission on maps ranked after October 22nd was disabled on Fallback.

There is a little problem, when ever when I try to change my release stream from fallback to stable, It says that "osu is up to date" and doesn't change a single thing except saying that message. Is there a way to fix this?
Death

Lolis life wrote:

Death wrote:

There is a little problem, when ever when I try to change my release stream from fallback to stable, It says that "osu is up to date" and doesn't change a single thing except saying that message. Is there a way to fix this?
What OS are you on and what are your computer specs?
Lolis life
My OS is mac

My processor is a 1.8 GHz Intel Core i5

I have a 8GB memory

And my graphics is a intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
Death
You'll most likely need to download the unofficial update from this page. The stable release is locked on fallback, which may be why you can't switch to Stable (Latest).