Diablo III

posted
Total Posts
show more
Two_old
why not just make a thing that tries to log you in until you get past the error

I thought I could use the beta client so I'm redownloading it now
Dafydd
Koreans already finished the game in a few hours.
awp
US servers were rocky until 6:30PM EST but it seems to be pretty solid now

Game is pretty fun. Might be hurting in the replay value department though
Stefan

Dafydd wrote:

I heard it was six hours. At this six hours they also went out to buy some food. lol
awp
haha, it's totally down again, no ETA this time. Good thing I've got Shadow Hearts Covenant as well
thelewa
BLIZZARD RELEASE DAY QUALITY
Dafydd

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

Dafydd wrote:

I heard it was six hours. At this six hours they also went out to buy some food. lol
Sometimes I start to think if buying the game would be worth it :(
Zelmarked

Dafydd wrote:

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

Sometimes I start to think if buying the game would be worth it :(
Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very

worth it.
Nharox
It's not like there are already over 1000 live streams.

Hi Dake, come back and make new maps!
awp
Just hit act 2. I think I've clocked around 6 or 7 hours so far.

Why is Act 2 in every good Kill Shit Get Loot game after Diablo 2 a desert?
Mukku
Because D2 taught us it was good. Maybe.

Entering hell soon! Only Diablo left in nightmare. Izual was one hell of a one-shot killing machine. I had to dodge all the attacks to survive :x
Salvage
Looooooove it, lv 33 so far .. owning with a dh, being able to cross an entire map in seconds like the sorc in d2 is just awesome.
awp

Salvage wrote:

being able to cross an entire map in seconds like the sorc in d2 is just awesome.
that's what I love about the barb's leap. Shortcuuuuuuuuts
Mukku
52lv and Act 1 of hell done almost. Oh dear I should stop this
Zelmarked
awp
I'm only in Act 3 but I've been able to just tank bosses as a Barbarian. High HP-drain, fast attack speed and 4 second stun ability does wonders I guess.
Mukku
I've had to dodge every single attack of almost all the bosses in NM or Hell so far. DH is so puny but still it's so much fun.
awp
On to act 4! But not, because I'm helping my brother move tonight/tomorrow and chillin' with my folks.
awp
completed Act 4. End of Act Boss was pretty ezpz. Nightmare difficulty's a different story, even the Skeleton King gave me some trouble.
Xanek
I'm currently on ACT I/Quest 3/Inferno
Beat hell yesterday, and inferno... is too difficult, the beginning zombies 3 hit me when I have 23k HP
btw i'm a wizard/lvl60
Battletag: Xanek#1921

also Whimsyshire
Hiza-chan
My main character is the Wizard. He's only on Act II. Haven't really played it much due to the fact that Nvidia graphic cards aren't working well with the game. Card keeps crashing. I'm gonna wait until Blizzard fixes it because it's too annoying.
Gon
Lv. 55 Witch Doctor now (no one plays WD lolol), gonna start workin on act 2 hell today. It's getting way hard and i'm broke ;_;
Salvage
Lv 56 DH, doing insane amounts of damage right now, pretty easy stuff on hell act 2, looking forward to inferno ^^
Colin Hou
Lv 55 Monk, in hell act 2. i hate elite.
Magicphoenix
Lv 39 DH Nightmare Act 2 :DDD
Still looking for somebody to play with, have been forever alone all this time. =)

I pretty much go glasscannon-build, when I defeated Diablo on Normal I had like 1300 hp, now I'm sitting on around 3,5k.
But I still love playing him, my Templar tanks it all up and AoE is huge, though I still got my problems against golden creeps sometimes...
awp
I'm one drop away from Whimsyshire (Gibbering Gemstone)

I got the plans for the Herding staff the very first (and currently only) time I took Izual down, but I saw the ingredients and the resulting item and didn't know what to make of it: rare drop from semi-final boss, 3.5DPS or some shit.

I am not a fan of mobs with Vampiric and some kind of DOT (Molten is the worst). I have a high damage output but my Barb build is entirely close range and my follower often sits on magma, keeping the mobs at full health
silmarilen
i watched method's livestream when they were progressing through inferno, other than that im not very interested in the game.
Two_old
vitality makes nightmare (and hell if you're solo) completely trivial

never tried inferno, level 56 monk
Gon
fell victim to the recent hackwave, while I was playing even. got "you are logged out because another computer logged in" etc, logged in again, got logged out again, password incorrect on my next attempt. by the time i resetted my level 58 WD is naked, no gold, and in act 1 normal. all this in a span of 15-20 minutes or so.. seriously

Submitted a ticket and got the rollback within the hour but i already lost two of my best gears (lost like 3000 dps and more) and an entire day.. completely ruined my day and my spirit to play any further for the moment (fuck. this.)
Zelmarked
Yea I heard about that from the D3 forums. Sounds terrible.

I got an authenticator app for my phone but they state even that is compromised. It's a matter of luck so it seems.
Salvage
lv 60 dh already, playing alone is way too easy, doing 60k crits constantly, 4 guys is another thing (act 3 hell) but people is saying inferno is really hard so i guess is ok
Sonez_old
I've been 60 for a while now, been farming act 1 inferno daily. I think they are going to nerf it soon because it really is to hard. My sorc has 900 resist(75% reduction) and can still be 1 hit killed by normal mobs in act 3.

It's pretty boring due to the way the drop system is. In d2 you could find unique/rares throughout the game, I've gotten 1 unique and 1 set item so far.

E: here is my char

miss_master_old

shanaftw wrote:

I've been 60 for a while now, been farming act 1 inferno daily. I think they are going to nerf it soon because it really is to hard. My sorc has 900 resist(75% reduction) and can still be 1 hit killed by normal mobs in act 3.

It's pretty boring due to the way the drop system is. In d2 you could find unique/rares throughout the game, I've gotten 1 unique and 1 set item so far.

Love this charActer so much :)
Nekoroll
Welcome to Diablo. It's normal to be one-shotted.
Colin Hou
ok inferno the hell
yeahyeahyeahhh

shanaftw wrote:

You should ditch the shield. Go for a offhand. Shield or no shield, you're still gunna die in 1 or 2 hits in Inferno. Find a nice source and up your damage and get some new stats. You should have way more int. Also, you could use more vit.

Second off, your skill build is kinda bad. You lack defensive skills. Ditch the Familiar at least. Try getting Teleport with Wormhole or the one that does a decoy. You can also try Frost Nova, Really good. Which Hydra is that? SHould be only Venom or Arcane, others are that good unless its default with conflag passive.

Get more damage, kite better.
Noobita
Noobita#1208

add me to friends >~<
friendok53
Noobita
at least he lived long enough to see diablo 3 come out...

ba dum tss
Salvage

Inferno is pretty harsh, i'll have to get used to kite more often here :(.
show more