forum

What am i supposed to look at when reading?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kuroni
Is it the approach circle or the circle itself? I usually read the approach circle only but then i realized i can't play HD at all, especially when facing doubles triples or deathstacks. Is it the reason why i can play nomod just fine but when switching to HD i perform terribly bad?
Equbuxu
I always look either at the circle or at the middle of a pattern.

blackmen2x wrote:

Is it the reason why i can play nomod just fine but when switching to HD i perform terribly bad?

Probably, it's hard to figure out how many circles are in a stack without approach circles, especially if you were playing this way for a long time.
im flat
there's nothing ur supposed to look at u can look at ur dick while playing
i recommend looking at every circle individual so u can actually "read"
Topic Starter
Kuroni

GSTACK wrote:

Probably, it's hard to figure out how many circles are in a stack without approach circles, especially if you were playing this way for a long time.

You have any idea how to "read" the stacks in HD then?
PinkNightmares

blackmen2x wrote:

GSTACK wrote:

You have any idea how to "read" the stacks in HD then?
You can read the fade time.
Topic Starter
Kuroni

B1oody wrote:

Holy shit that's too much for my eyes
Equbuxu

B1oody wrote:

that's the way to do it. You can also look at how numbers overlap on stacked circles
Almost
Unless the circles are literally stacked on top of each other (which is incredibly rare), you can actually see that there are circles stacked on top of each other on HD. If the circles are stacked on top of each other, then you can look at the numbers on the circles or just memorise it.
Xirai
I dont count at all.... probably the reason why i suck at streams....i play to the rhythm of the song. often it's fine....if it is not, i play the map without hd to see why I fuck up.
im flat
wait people count? wtf lmao i just see and tap with my pen
Delta Vee
When it comes to me, I usually go cross-eyed while playing, so I just look at the screen and pay attention to where and when the objects pop up on the screen and judge when to click based off of that. I got used to that style and started using a dot skin instead of a number skin and I still played like normal. It helps with HD because I've never "paid attention" to approach circles. I always see them, but a good tip of when to click with HD is basically when the notes disappear. You'll end up figuring it out quickly the more you play HD.
tomonosu
I usually follow the objects as they appear trying to anticipate the next, not much more to say really i wouldn't say there's particular areas to look at