forum

Uploading Beatmap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Napoca
I enjoyed playing a map, and was a bit sad that there wasn't a map for this song by the mapper that would give me a challenge, so I said create a new difficulty and made a map that is around my level.
I want to upload it now, however I can't because osu keeps saying that it isn't mine, and even as a separate beatmap from the originals it won't let me upload.
Please help!
I would copy and paste the text in the notepad document, however that doesn't take care of the slider velocities and I'd rather not go through every velocity change to fix that.
Skidooskei
I'm afraid the only way to upload a beat map is to have it yours the whole time. You need to post the mp3 and make it fully yourself. You could try and mess around with the files and transfer however that's unlikely to work. Sorry :/
Endaris
Upload the beatmap to an external host, post it here and we can fix it up.

Or you do it by yourself:
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/325639

Note that you should have deleted all difficulties by the other mapper so that only difficulties are left, that were 100% mapped by yourself.
Also check if the background used was original content and consider to replace it as well.
Topic Starter
Napoca
I ended up just using notepad and then for all of the slider velocity changes I manually put those in.