forum

What is the hardest stream map?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chuffles
Would love your opinions ;D
Nyu_old2
Mad machine and freedom dive(4 dimensions).
Mismagius
Espionage724

Blue Dragon wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/40405

This might work~
Works pretty decently... I fail on the 3rd or 4th song :/
randomizer89
Freedom Dive [four dimensions] more than 10x harder than http://osu.ppy.sh/s/40405 and mad machine...
proofs:
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/292630
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/313856
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/313157

mouse+keyboard all, four dimensions too long and too fast
thelewa
The deathstream compilation has [four dimensions] doesn't it
Nyu_old2
Yes it does lmao

edit: Actually it has mad machine AND freedom dive in it.
randomizer89

Nyu wrote:

Yes it does lmao

edit: Actually it has mad machine AND freedom dive in it.
yes, but freedom dive part in deathstream small(and not hardest), mad machine easy...
And in deathstream compilation only AR8... in Mad machine AR9
laport
I can't remember the name of that map where cookiezi has #1 with hidden and #3 nomod. anyway it's not bad too.
thelewa
Wasn't chipscape the one where he had #1 with hidden and #2 with nomod

at the same time, what a wizard
laport
you could be right, but my memory really serves me bad so I'm not sure still

edit: lewa you genius, I think you are right! thanks for helping me remember
ok but it's defenitely not the hardest stream map
Gon
deathstream is easier in a sense you start off with easier, less spaced streams like mendes etc

four dimensions is just asdjfhdsjkfhkwsej everywhere for four minutes
ReVeNg3r
Four dimension...mad mashine...rog-unlimitation isnt that easy , 1 category
slotcore...chipscape..., 2category
Frizz
Freedom Dive [Four Dimensions] ;_;
djjsixpack
Freedom Dive [Four Dimensions] no doubt.

Harder than deathstream comp, HP Drain 3 vs HP Drain 8, AR9, etc.
Wishy
Slotcore and Freedom Dive [Four Dimensions]. The death-stream compilation is just hard because it's really long and you end up getting tired, if you just do a little pause between each song you can super easily clear it.

Slotcore is impossible because wtf jumps 270 BPM, 1/2 1/2 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/2 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/4 /14 etc, and the other one because of super exhausting map + long spacing, making it an instant fail if you move your cursor just a little wrong.

Chipscape hardest thing is, imo, those super short sliders. :(
JAKACHAN

Wishy22 wrote:

Slotcore and Freedom Dive [Four Dimensions]. The death-stream compilation is just hard because it's really long and you end up getting tired, if you just do a little pause between each song you can super easily clear it.

Slotcore is impossible because wtf jumps 270 BPM, 1/2 1/2 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/2 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/4 /14 etc, and the other one because of super exhausting map + long spacing, making it an instant fail if you move your cursor just a little wrong.

Agree with everything you said but Chipscape. The sliders are easy you can even spam pass them (Cookiezi does that.)
-Athena-

JAKACHAN wrote:

Wishy22 wrote:

Agree with everything you said but Chipscape. The sliders are easy you can even spam pass them (Cookiezi does that.)
When i play for fun and start using keyboard i do that, thanks to Cookiezi XD, I got shocked when I saw how he did those sliders on youtube.
jesse1412
Freedom dive 4D is easily the hardest stream map. It makes chipscape, mad machine, the deathstream comp and slotcore look easy. I'd say it going from hardest to easiest of the select maps:

freedom dive
deathstream comp (that's only because it has freedom dive in it)
slotcore
mad machine
chipscape

but hey I might just be weird.
Mismagius
chipscape is really easy as a stream map - the problem really is them fucking back-and-forths and the 1/8 sliders, rest is fine :p
kriers

Blue Dragon wrote:

chipscape is really easy as a stream map - the problem really is them fucking back-and-forths and the 1/8 sliders, rest is fine :p
the 1/8 sliders are like hold buttons - really simple to figure out and play :P
Wishy

JAKACHAN wrote:

Wishy22 wrote:

Nah even I can somehow get them by single-tapping, but still I always miss some random one and meh. Meaning you don't need to spam at all but still.
Neclory

thelewa wrote:

Wasn't chipscape the one where he had #1 with hidden and #2 with nomod

at the same time, what a wizard
Renard *cough*
silmarilen
renard played on cookiezi's account when he got that #1
kriers

silmarilen wrote:

renard played on cookiezi's account when he got that #1
level of sarcarsm beyond me :o
thelewa

Wishy22 wrote:

JAKACHAN wrote:

Nah even I can somehow get them by single-tapping, but still I always miss some random one and meh. Meaning you don't need to spam at all but still.
The sliders are easy to singletap if you listen to the song
JAKACHAN

thelewa wrote:

The sliders are easy to singletap if you listen to the song
This too
Jordan

jesse1412 wrote:

Freedom dive 4D is easily the hardest stream map. It makes chipscape, mad machine, the deathstream comp and slotcore look easy. I'd say it going from hardest to easiest of the select maps:

freedom dive
slotcore
mad machine
chipscape

Mine wold be chipscape just after freedom dive 4D... I don't know why but chipscape streams just seem impossible to me, I can't even do an 80%. D:
JAKACHAN

Jordan wrote:

jesse1412 wrote:

freedom dive
slotcore
mad machine
chipscape

Mine wold be chipscape just after freedom dive 4D... I don't know why but chipscape streams just seem impossible to me, I can't even do an 80%. D:
It's because the mapping of the song makes it tiring. The song is mostly streams and even if they aren't long streams it still tires your fingers quickly.
Mayuzumi Sayaka
This is the most hardest stream map....still possible
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/367631
Mahogany
Post count +1

Sweet necro tho
Saphirshroom
I was reading the first page, thinking "I haven't seen any of these people post anything recently" until I got to thelewa's post and realized it was a legendary necro.

+1
jesse1412
Posting in a thread I haven't posted in for 4 years. Swag.
-sev
Posting in a thread I haven't posted in forever
show more