forum

[osu!mania] 12/02/18 Camellia - GHOST by Gekido-

posted
Total Posts

Should Camellia - GHOST by Gekido- be Loved?

Yes
66.58%
No
33.42%
Total votes: 383
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Camellia - GHOST by Gekido-
Captain's Description (by TheToaphster):
Peeking its head out yet again after its use as finals tiebreaker in two of the biggest 4K tournaments of 2018, SOFT3 and MWC 4K 2018, is GHOST, an absolute monster of a chart created by none other than Gekido-, a well known figure in the community for his capabilities with many different chart elements, like long notes, tech, and in some cases even SV. Such is the case with GHOST, being an amalgamation of these different elements, pushing the physical capabilities of the players' speed, long notes, tech, and SV reading capabilities to their limits. For these reasons, it should be clear why this was chosen for both of the tournaments, why the community sees it in such a positive light, and why it has been nominated for the Loved section!

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/837126
-mint-
nice
Mipha-
what's with the "no" votes wtf
[Crz]sel
so why does this have a lot of no votes like seriously
Kasumi-sama
36 no votes? what the actual fuck
lemonguy
okay, who did I piss off, genuinely curious
-mint-
no votes time
[Crz]SuJaK
lemonguy

araragigun wrote:

개쓰레기맵인데 좆목질로 찬성넣는거 극혐이다 진짜 ㅋㅋㅋ

yikes
-mint-

Gekido- wrote:

araragigun wrote:

개쓰레기맵인데 좆목질로 찬성넣는거 극혐이다 진짜 ㅋㅋㅋ

yikes

houston, we have a bruh moment
-mint-
ok buddy
RoroTheDeer
That's a lot of no votes son
lemonguy
I'm pretty entertained by this ngl
Situroen
Seriously y'all should make this one loved? this map is just decent and doesn't even have singular pattern or slight diffrences with other maps.
-mint-

fealen wrote:

Seriously y'all should make this one loved? this map is just decent and doesn't even have singular pattern or slight diffrences with other maps.

i think you looked at the wrong map buddy
RoroTheDeer

qqqant wrote:

fealen wrote:

qqqant owns libtard with facts and logic
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
I do not like this map regardless of opinion. Why did you select this map?
Many people hate this map.
Situroen

qqqant wrote:

fealen wrote:

I'm not, it's just popular not special or entertaining map imo
lemonguy

fealen wrote:

Of the possible complaints for this chart, unique patterns (if that's what you're trying to say) isn't something I expected to hear.

And certainly, when compared to the majority of other charts that get put up for loved, it isn't any less "special or entertaining". I don't think it is a great chart by any means, but it's definitely not this much less "special or entertaining".
Situroen

Gekido- wrote:

fealen wrote:

Of the possible complaints for this chart, unique patterns (if that's what you're trying to say) isn't something I expected to hear

It doesn't fit with the original intention of project loved, if it haven't changed to sort the porpular maps
if it is then why don't we just make meme mapsets loved?
Getting popular and getting loved by players are on the other dimension. It can't be "loved" if it's not "loved" by players.
show more