forum

[osu!std] 12/02/18 Nanahira - Francium by T1Y

posted
Total Posts

Should Nanahira - Francium by T1Y be Loved?

Yes
91.79%
No
8.21%
Total votes: 268
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Nanahira - Francium by T1Y
Captain's Description (by DigitalHypno):
One can never seem to have enough Nanahira maps, huh? Here's a two-difficulty mapset of Nanahira's """"Francium"""", mapped by T1Y, with both difficulties hovering around low-5 stars. Don't get thrown off by the star rating, though (this is quite the common phrase nowadays, isn't it?)—both difficulties have quite high approach rates, with the top difficulty sitting at an approach rate of 10. Speaking of the top difficulty, who would have guessed a Nanahira song could support so many fun cut streams? If you're a fan of flowy stream aim, you won't want to skip out on giving this amazing map a try. For those of you who are less inclined to enjoy high AR cut streams, the lower difficulty is still an option, as it's based on more symmetry-based patterns at a slightly lower AR. Let's not forget about the song to top it all off, though: after all, it's """"simply the cutest"""".

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/837095
huu
JUSTICE FOR FRANCIUM
stq
Even though map is not that good, it is very fun to play! I would love to see it loved :)
-Entropy-
This map is soo good, and i got soo mad when he ain't got ranked on the last time...justice for Francium <3
chip dinner
hell yeah, this is one of my favorite maps