forum

[osu!std] 12/02/18 Various Artists - KIRBY Mix Compilation 2 by Nitroz

posted
Total Posts

Should Various Artists - KIRBY Mix Compilation 2 by Nitroz be Loved?

Yes
94.30%
No
5.70%
Total votes: 386
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Various Artists - KIRBY Mix Compilation 2 by Nitroz
Captain's Description (by SoraRoxas01):
If you were around in the old osu! times, you would recognize a mapper called Starrodkirby86, or have seen his "Kirby Mix" difficulties on certain maps. He is a mapper that likes to map in old style symmetry in a way that is very unique and different to play; it may test how good you are at aim control and reading. This map is a compilation of a bunch of well-known maps that he has made, and would make for a good reading practice map for low AR. With maps like Genesis of Aquarion and Fairy Tail Main Theme in there, this map is definitely worth a shot. Along with a great map is a nice arena-like storyboard made by Kirby himself, which makes the map feel like a set of "stages", in a way. Will you make it to the end and pass all of these gems?

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/837095
worst fl player
Nitroz
hi
Aireu
Reywateil
i see kirby mix

i nut
xMedi
>reads [KIRBY Mix]
>heart skips a beat
>vote 'Yes' button breaks
Kaeldori
I actually don't understand why you accept this when you denied osu! jump compilation.
Lolzep
THE ANSWER TO LOVE THIS OR NOT IS YES