forum

[osu!std] 12/02/18 (K)NoW_NAME - Knew day (TV Size) by Avishay

posted
Total Posts

Should (K)NoW_NAME - Knew day (TV Size) by Avishay be Loved?

Yes
76.38%
No
23.62%
Total votes: 199
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
(K)NoW_NAME - Knew day (TV Size) by Avishay
Captain's Description (by DigitalHypno):
Once upon a time, this map was qualified. It was sent back to pending due to some issues, and never saw the light of day again. As such, the mapset has a full difficulty spread ranging from mid 1-star to mid 5-stars. Although the song itself is TV sized, don't jump to any stereotypes—Avishay, the mapper, is able to keep you on your toes for the entirety of the map. If you're one for alternating patterns that require some unconventional cursor movements, the last thing you'd want to do is skip over this map. Check it out!

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/837095
pyan
im waiting this map in my list to be ranked almost 2 years and its going for loved. nani??
Avishay

pyan wrote:

im waiting this map in my list to be ranked almost 2 years and its going for loved. nani??

Mhmm, maybe if this doesn't get Loved I'll attempt ranking again.
GatoZzZ
This map should be ranked smh.
Kurean
First time voting NO because I want this map to be Ranked not Loved.
- Sphinx -
wrong section. should be ranked imo