forum

Fingers can't read??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nukiver
So I reached 92k in the past days, and have trouble reading 5*+ Maps... Can somebody suggest me some maps to learn reading harder maps.
Actually it's not the reading, because I can follow 6* maps with my tablet. But my Fingers, they can't keep up with the speed. any tips?
C15U

Nukiver wrote:

because I can follow 6* maps with my tablet

If you mean you can play RX, it's not really useful at all, because RX tries to click the circle in precise time, unless you are too late, then it clicks circle immediately, and if you leave circle before its "suggested" time it clicks just before you leave the circle.

In order to be able to be consistent there has to be harmony between two hands, so when you click with your left hand, the other has to be on the circle already.

I gained speed in my left hand by just playing DT on the edge of my possibilities. First day I was getting tired quickly, the second day it got better, and on third day I was ready to singletap 248BPM jumps, when 3 days earlier it was impossible for me.
Almost
No offence but as much as you think you can read, you can't and you also don't seem to know what reading really is. My advice is to start slow and work your way up.
OneTrueDuceOK
Follow 6*s? About everyone in your range can do that. If you're looking for better tapping speed then just play more 5*s. It took me 100+ hrs (or even more) of non-stopping out of my comfort area playing to just be able to keep up (yes, just keep up) with tapping 5-6* (and that is just jumps, let's not talk about streams or 7* because those require MUCH MUCH MORE TIME). Tapping requires not only speed, but also rhythm, control, and hand coordination.
ADelicateOrange
Just look up ProBox, Fanzhen, Pishifat, Nathan, and Skystar 5* maps.

Also, Reading =/= Reading. Anyone can read AR10.3 because replays are easy to read, but that doesn't mean you can actually read and play the game at the same time at that speed.
im flat
relax doesn't help lol