forum

Is the razer blackwidow tourment edition v2 any good for osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ayeTop
I already have the keyboard and it feels like I can't press z and x fast enough. Like the keys are too high off the board. Am I tripping or are all mechanical keyboards like this?
Deva
You are just really bad.

It's possible to play osu well with the most garbage keyboard. Don't blame your lack of skill on the equipment.
Topic Starter
ayeTop

Deva wrote:

You are just really bad.

It's possible to play osu well with the most garbage keyboard. Don't blame your lack of skill on the equipment.

I had a garbage none mechanical keyboard and it felt better. Also why the toxicity? I never said i'm good. I was asking a question.
NixXSkate
Razer green switches are kinda bad for speed in comparison to other mechanical switches, but it's most likely just you because one of the fastest players in the game uses Razer green switches.

Maybe low-profile mechanical or linear switches would be more your style, but it's hard to say because you're so new.
SnixWasTaken

Deva wrote:

You are just really bad.

You got some serious problems if you think playing mania with non mechanical keyboard that costs 5$ in a gas station is as good as 200$ one.

ayeTop wrote:

I already have the keyboard and it feels like I can't press z and x fast enough. Like the keys are too high off the board. Am I tripping or are all mechanical keyboards like this?

I am not sure, I think every person feels differently, i for example used to play for many years on crappy 20$ keyboards until i bought a k95 corsair rgb with red switches, it felt like a different world and the buttons as you said also felt quite high, but you get used to it i guess.
As you said, you physically just cant keep with your mind, it takes tons of practice, i know that from experience as a mania player.
Try to download stream maps and maybe even play some mania just to warm up your fingers and even push yourself to the limit, the next day you wake up you might be overstreaming 222 bpm OMEGALUL
KupcaH

xnix wrote:

You got some serious problems if you think playing mania with non mechanical keyboard that costs 5$ in a gas station is as good as 200$ one.
No one even mentioned Mania though? And on his level mechanical keyboard or membrane, that wouldn't matter at all. He's not on that level where difference would be noticeable.

To OP, pretty much every keyboard, especially mechanical with Cherry MX/ Cherry MX knockoffs is "good" for osu.
kai99
laptop uwu
KupcaH
Oh my, it's kai in G&R.
Deva

xnix wrote:

Deva wrote:

You are just really bad.

Did you even read my post? Nowhere did I say that a 5$ keyboard is as good as a 200$ one. What I said is that if you are good you can get some crazy scores even on a shitty keyboard while if you are bad you won't get good scores even on the best keyboard.

Stop taking circle clicking game forums so seriously mate.
im flat
yes it's possible to play good on the worst keyboard but it's harder
cookiezi used razer switches on yomi yori so ur fine
if u don't like the switches then just buy a new keyboard
i recommend anne pro, pok3r, ducky, leopold, coolermaster, etc
Topic Starter
ayeTop

xnix wrote:

Deva wrote:

You are just really bad.

ayeTop wrote:

I am not sure, I think every person feels differently, i for example used to play for many years on crappy 20$ keyboards until i bought a k95 corsair rgb with red switches, it felt like a different world and the buttons as you said also felt quite high, but you get used to it i guess.
As you said, you physically just cant keep with your mind, it takes tons of practice, i know that from experience as a mania player.
Try to download stream maps and maybe even play some mania just to warm up your fingers and even push yourself to the limit, the next day you wake up you might be overstreaming 222 bpm OMEGALUL

Haha i could only do 140bpm streams
The Gambler
As a player who spent at least over $500 on osu over the years (and none of it on supporter btw), you'd be better off squaring away your skillset. The amount of mice, tablets and keyboards I went through does not help, and I've been through a lot.
CRAFTofCRAFT
it works good for me in mania games im new to it in osu but it still works well