-FR
better reaction time made me pass my drving test
BabyWubWoofWolf
Osu! gave me the powers to tap on the desk in school at 350bpm
sl0_old_1
cursor aim? idk really
zDivine03

Guilherme wrote:

Did you see any improvement in your life since you've started to play osu?

at the arcade with some friends i was the best in any reaction time based game, by A LOT
makemecool123
The benefit of playing osu! is me being a huge weeb while wasting my time to it.
BOT_Dimitri709
deleted
Despotic
I haven't seen anyone really talk in depth about how much its helped reaction time but from test from before i played osu to after i went from 35 ms reaction time to 20 ms so thats my improvement
Tamaninja
There are no benefits, you are here forever.
Arb_itachi

3JU wrote:

My reflexes have improved by like 100%. Also my eyes spot more than they used to. For example: yesterday I was walking outside (yes, I go outside sometimes) and my head turned "automatically" down, and guess what, there was a bug right there.

cringe
thyme_old_1
one of the best benefits of playing osu is that no one wants to talk to me anymore
feiks
being able to catch everything, react faster
Porco112
To be honest playing osu give only bad things.
Get that in your mind. When you play osu you actually wasting time cuz you don't actually do it something can bring you something.
Osu will never be a job because even if you play world tournament the 1st place is 100 Dollar! (LOL)
You wasting time of your life, and you can't have that back.
There is high chance if you play osu many hours at day you don't have a job, life, or friends.
Osu it alienates you away from reality
Osu don't give you skill on other videogames or RealLife
At the end of the day osu is not even a popular game or funny
ASHIQUL

Porco112 wrote:

To be honest playing osu give only bad things.
Get that in your mind. When you play osu you actually wasting time cuz you don't actually do it something can bring you something.
Osu will never be a job because even if you play world tournament the 1st place is 100 Dollar! (LOL)
You wasting time of your life, and you can't have that back.
There is high chance if you play osu many hours at day you don't have a job, life, or friends.
Osu it alienates you away from reality
At the end of the day osu is not even a popular game or funny

911?
i want to report a crime
shinosky
i can now tap the school desks like a retard
SA ST

Guilherme wrote:

How did OSU! improved your day by day skills?

Well, in my case, I use to play a lot league of legends using my tablet pen - and since I've started to play OSU, I saw a decent improvement in my reaction time.
Another point that is noteworthy is that I used to have a little trembling on my both hands, and hovering the pen over the tablet while having to aim it, have helped me alot too.

What about you?

Did you see any improvement in your life since you've started to play osu?

finding good music
ASHIQUL

ArtikBreeze wrote:

me 2
Vello

ArtikBreeze wrote:

Same lol
Tsukasa Kitsune
To be honest, I think having songs stuck in my head and tapping on everything is all it did -w-
BlueKUMA
A better sense of rhythm, I guess.
Choconutzzy
well, the vibro thing when we vibrate our fingers but it counts the click irl like for example with mouse, people are amazed (friends, classmates) with that type of skill xd not everyone is capable of doing that thts why
Tennes

ArtikBreeze wrote:

i hate to admit but i approve of this
- Marco -

ArtikBreeze wrote:

me too thanks
HeatherGH3
Reaction speed, expanding my musical palate, faster finger drumming....

I've found that it helps with my timing in playing instruments too, since osu forces me to stay in tempo. The clicking is great feedback.
E m i
osu constituted pretty much 99% of the time in my life where i paid attention to something, focused, analyzed, and made decisions/reacted to what i'm perceiving in the moment. so if i say it made my reaction time (etc.) better, it would be an understatement.

in the end, i went from always being absentminded and having very little perception of the outside world to constantly being, to an extent, ready for everything that might happen around me and constantly being in the mindset of optimizing the outcome of every situation.

i went on to learn about everything that was related - biology, chemistry, electronics, technology, bla bla bla. i have the answer to every question now. not really, but effectively yes.

in a way this is not because of osu, but to an extent i can say that osu taught me that it's possible to improve anything, so now i just try to make everything better. it doesn't matter if something can never be satisfying, because i can always try to improve it.

hopefully at least some of this made sense to you if you did read this.
7ambda
bonding over common interests

a1_Zach
I am able to focus and concentrate more effectively on reading books where I would easily get distracted in the past.

Would be an interesting study to see if rhythm games could help people with ADD or ADHD to better manage their impulses rather than relying on medications their entire lives.
Sponchi
It gave me blood pressure and made my right hand faster. That's it
qwt
I take less time taking a shit to go play circle game
Nekolicon
A game named MLBB..
Once I play Arcaea I was easily beat those blind-mapped Epic (5/7) Rank.
Then I found out my phone aren't designed for double game. (Its overloaded). So I delete it, right before I reach ptt 10.
Then, since I don't want to lose the skill I already had by those 3 month, I play Osu!, and easily beat those slow responded Legend (6/7) Rank.
Rhythm game's such a usefull matter..
TicClick
no benefits, no drawbacks, no regrets
_Vex
I have so many reflexes IRL right now, like, a lot hahahah. Much more than before
Phantonym
My hand doesn't get tired easily when writing long essays
[LS]PositoniX
this game made my grade in school better since whenever i get something innacurate under 95% in school i'd be pissed
Watervapor
Makes me hit the shuttlecock more accurately as if it's a circle..
kaitoukidd
Honestly i'm a shy guy ,in college practical exams when teacher ask me any question i get shocked and took lots of time to think ,even my body shakes too..lol. but after playing this game, my brain works more faster.

also i can catch housefly easily with one hand 😂🤣lol
Me Dumb_old
i approve. when i was playing some roblox arsenal (i know alot of osu players hate roblox due to my instincts) i litterally turned my camera to the enemy and killed himi mean i think hes saying something insulting yo me but ok
- Rumi -
Pretty much consumed my life. 10/10 would recommend!
Noob
type 2 keys faster
master Sanga
everything helps in life every kind of experience... it all depends from your goal, sometimes can be unknown also for your self too, sometimes more clear... don't lie.
for my opinion osu changed me , about a kind of perception, it's hard to describe... but yea :D what is easy to describe about you when you have few things to confrontation. like... what attending school helped me. what a party what a friend... i would say... everything just change you even if it is not clear at beginning and maybe also dark for years, but never think about bah, it was so useless . or a "wasting time" life is not just a gift, "it's a miracle". have more trust on your self and follow your feelings cleverly.
(sorry for bad eng.)
CrabbStick
No
show more