Stamina!!!!
Otaku-Cheeto
More women
SunriseAbsence

Otaku-Cheeto wrote:

More women

More imaginary women*
da_game
My reflex and my eyesight and i catch things with my eyes easier and faster.
Yellooooooow
'
XYZeoul
I see a fly, I catch it with my chopstick. :^)
dogg
Since i started playing, my reflexes have gotten way better than the majority of people.
and i've become alot better at sports that require hand-eye coordination like badminton, tennis, pingpong Etc. also, (nsfw)
my ex really liked the fact that i played osu and got fast fingers if you know what i mean. no joke.

i hope you have an awesome day!

-dogg
Amadeus Jeffrey
I think that almost everyone said the "aim" and the "reaction time" thing. In my case, is the same, but also, the timing at the moment of hearing some songs or music. I'm the bassist of a band, and Osu has helped me a lot with the timing.
[- Birdyx -]
On my day by day
It's helped for music listening, in some cases you can hear more than it sounds
Example: it's a beat and start to sound more instrumental stuff and by following the start beat you can difference and hear every part of the song exactly where it started, people don't care about that, but for a musician or a compositor its important, even for a osu mapper I guess
The fact is, osu help in many ways IRL, someone say time reaction and others typing or reflects
Well, this is my case
DXPOHIHIHI
HaHa

no
You type faster.
Shikairo
Made me listen to Japanese music more. :)
ArcaniaBane
faster reaction time

I had saved countless plates and bowls from being broken
HaruTenjin
I guess it helps me fine new music and new anime if we're talking real life game wise I think it help me played DB Figtherz better.
-swishy-
Hand-Eye coordinated stuff is way easier with osu
erystic
-FR
better reaction time made me pass my drving test
BabyWubWoofWolf
Osu! gave me the powers to tap on the desk in school at 350bpm
sl0_old_1
cursor aim? idk really
zDivine03

Guilherme wrote:

Did you see any improvement in your life since you've started to play osu?

at the arcade with some friends i was the best in any reaction time based game, by A LOT
makemecool123
The benefit of playing osu! is me being a huge weeb while wasting my time to it.
BOT_Dimitri709
deleted
Despotic
I haven't seen anyone really talk in depth about how much its helped reaction time but from test from before i played osu to after i went from 35 ms reaction time to 20 ms so thats my improvement
Tamaninja
There are no benefits, you are here forever.
Arb_itachi

3JU wrote:

My reflexes have improved by like 100%. Also my eyes spot more than they used to. For example: yesterday I was walking outside (yes, I go outside sometimes) and my head turned "automatically" down, and guess what, there was a bug right there.

cringe
thyme_old_1
one of the best benefits of playing osu is that no one wants to talk to me anymore
feiks
being able to catch everything, react faster
Porco112
To be honest playing osu give only bad things.
Get that in your mind. When you play osu you actually wasting time cuz you don't actually do it something can bring you something.
Osu will never be a job because even if you play world tournament the 1st place is 100 Dollar! (LOL)
You wasting time of your life, and you can't have that back.
There is high chance if you play osu many hours at day you don't have a job, life, or friends.
Osu it alienates you away from reality
Osu don't give you skill on other videogames or RealLife
At the end of the day osu is not even a popular game or funny
ASHIQUL

Porco112 wrote:

To be honest playing osu give only bad things.
Get that in your mind. When you play osu you actually wasting time cuz you don't actually do it something can bring you something.
Osu will never be a job because even if you play world tournament the 1st place is 100 Dollar! (LOL)
You wasting time of your life, and you can't have that back.
There is high chance if you play osu many hours at day you don't have a job, life, or friends.
Osu it alienates you away from reality
At the end of the day osu is not even a popular game or funny

911?
i want to report a crime
shinosky
i can now tap the school desks like a retard
SA ST

Guilherme wrote:

How did OSU! improved your day by day skills?

Well, in my case, I use to play a lot league of legends using my tablet pen - and since I've started to play OSU, I saw a decent improvement in my reaction time.
Another point that is noteworthy is that I used to have a little trembling on my both hands, and hovering the pen over the tablet while having to aim it, have helped me alot too.

What about you?

Did you see any improvement in your life since you've started to play osu?

finding good music
ASHIQUL

ArtikBreeze wrote:

me 2
Vello

ArtikBreeze wrote:

Same lol
Tsukasa Kitsune
To be honest, I think having songs stuck in my head and tapping on everything is all it did -w-
BlueKUMA
A better sense of rhythm, I guess.
Choconutzzy
well, the vibro thing when we vibrate our fingers but it counts the click irl like for example with mouse, people are amazed (friends, classmates) with that type of skill xd not everyone is capable of doing that thts why
show more