Play Time: 01:05
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.58 stars, 60 notes)
  2. Hard (4.92 stars, 417 notes)
  3. Normal (4.42 stars, 219 notes)
Download: Yuki Kajiura - Nowhere
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Don't feel like speaking too much here, it's a famous song from anime Madlax, composed by Yuki Kajiura.
Topic Starter
ignorethis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sinistro
Reduce offset by about 10 ms to 13,147, resnap.

Easy
00:54:37 (2) - Not too sure what the beginning of this is mapped to.

Hardish Normal
01:48:95 (1) - I'm not too hot about sliders returning on themselves :/ I see what you're trying to do here, though. Ask more BATs about the suitability of this point.

Hard
01:21:37 (1) - This spinner is very short and close afterwards there's a hit circle. Make the next hit circle after the spinner's end farther on the timeline, delete the spinner, or otherwise resolve this situation.
02:20:11 (4) - Are these allowed any more? iirc they're not.

Offset's still not changed.
Topic Starter
ignorethis

Sinistro wrote:

Reduce offset by about 10 ms to 13,147, resnap.
Offset's still not changed.
Changed.

Forgot to change last time ^_^

And a few small sound changes.
Metroid
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sinistro
Increase stacking in Hard until the overlapping hit circles stack.

UPDATE: Bubbled.
Topic Starter
ignorethis
Bump so i can find it more easily
m980
There's nothing much wrong with this map..

However..

Hard
02:00:17 (1) - I'd remove this spinner.. It's kind of hard to 300.. and that's not nice anyway..

Also.. Easy seems more like a normal, normal seems more like a Hard, and hard seems more like Insane. Maybe you could change the difficulty names around.. But you don't necessarily have to..

Set BG for each difficulty. Even though it's SB'd, it won't show up on the thumbnail or the song select bg thing.
azsxdc_old
This beatmap is excellent. I've had so much fun on the normal difficulty! I'd really like this to become ranked.
abalee
Hard:01:19:72 (3) -

personally i don't like this stack slider......
Yuukari-Banteki
starred cus it needs priority and has already been starred~
AzureShadow_old
Sure
dkey
star~ :)
KIA
D: :cry: graved
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.