0.00%
Ranked Status
7.69%
Recently Played
7.69%
Other (not including No Grouping)
7.69%
Total votes: 13
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Shizai
The only tab I use in the default selection (Collections/Recently Played/By Artist/By Difficulty/No Grouping) are collections and occasionally recently played - but I very frequently (multiple times per session) use by ranked status and by mode from the menu. It seems very odd to not be able to customise this, as it seems like such an obvious feature. As a software dev myself I realise that often small QoL features can be missed when implementing a feature, but this has been an issue since its release. On searching I found a couple of threads about this, but they are all very old. It would be nice to get people thinking about this.

I'm sure many people are in the same situation as me where they would like to choose what they use frequently.

*Concerning poll: Max options are 10, I omitted the options I felt weren't really used frequently by most players such as By Artist, and By Title. The only one I can see people using that isn't included is By Creator, but it's almost always better to search their name in case of guest diffs.