forum

Maybe a... "account reset"? [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Necrozzy
I want to remove all my scores, top ranks, S, SS and As, all my achievements, posts, replays, retries... everything. all back to 0.
Is it possible?
Sakura

Necrozzy wrote:

I want to remove all my scores, top ranks, S, SS and As, all my achievements, posts, replays, retries... everything. all back to 0.
Is it possible?
No it's not. If you really want that then post a legitimate reason as to why and not something like "I want to start over".

Also before you do something like that, multiple accounts are forbidden.
Galkan
Not that I also want a stats reset or whatever, but what would be the "legitimate" reason for that?
Zelmarked
Perhaps he could claim he was hacked with a bot playing maps horribly to grief his accuracy. Only thing I could think of. Stats grieving without acknowledgement of the account owner.
Topic Starter
Necrozzy

Galkan wrote:

Not that I also want a stats reset or whatever, but what would be the "legitimate" reason for that?
The reason? I made a lot of crap with this account and I just want to "repair" it, even because multiple accounts are forbidden and I can't create another one. I know it is not a big and good reason to do it, but meh.
awp
You can't wipe away your mistakes like that and even if you could, you shouldn't: They're a part of who you are, and they speak volumes of your character if you demonstrate that you've grown from them.
Topic Starter
Necrozzy

awp wrote:

You can't wipe away your mistakes like that and even if you could, you shouldn't: They're a part of who you are, and they speak volumes of your character if you demonstrate that you've grown from them.
Sure. Thank you, now I am a better person. :)
Blaziken
AWP saves the day! (Lock the thread)
Aqo
That doesn't help those of us who played a random poorly sync'd 30-minute long map with NoFail enabled back at 2010 and are now stuck with a permanent pox on the account's accuracy rating...

Having your mistakes recorded is one thing, but being stuck with shitty maps in your top most-played just because you hit Retry a lot or used Sudden Death for not knowing the side effect of it on your account statistics or other stuff along these lines is pretty depressing.
Sakura
Hey, i played parapara back in the day too, just improve your score on it, it's not that bad.
wmfchris

Sakura Hana wrote:

Hey, i played parapara back in the day too, just improve your score on it, it's not that bad.
That reminds me a D on Wizards in Winter which is theoratically impossible to S lol
Aqo
parapara is one of my favorite maps and I clear it easily lol. I was more talking about stuff like http://osu.ppy.sh/s/2459
You think it's "not that bad"? You really do? Try playing it. account reset gogo ww
Sakura
Oh i played Ryuuseigun as well, since you said 30 minute long map i thought you meant parapara sorry =P
Rena-chan

wmfchris wrote:

Sakura Hana wrote:

That reminds me a D on Wizards in Winter which is theoratically impossible to S lol
You mean practically, right ?
Aqo
I must be thinking of the wrong parapara... which one is 30 minutes?
Sakura

Aqo wrote:

I must be thinking of the wrong parapara... which one is 30 minutes?
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/972

And now we've gone off topic lol.

Point being, you cant make an account reset, sorry.
Winshley

wmfchris wrote:

Sakura Hana wrote:

I would understand about that beatmap, but...

Still, account reset is not necessary anyway.