forum

[invalid] Banned from the game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Leynin
Hello Osu community,
I have a slight problem with which I already contacted the support but I haven't got a reply in the last 3 weeks so I felt like asking it here again.
I played Osu! with a friend of mine watching. At some point she started liking it enough to download it for herself which she did. She created an account but her Computer refused to finish the creation progress so I offered her to use my PC to finish it which worked quite well. She logged in on my PC to see if it works and after some games she switched to her PC which worked now as well.
Everything was fine but the next day her account got restricted and removed from the public scoring while I got a silence ban for two weeks. She mailed the support who just told her she shouldn't create a second account for herself (which she didn't; it was her first account) and after some time she should be able to use her account again. As I said that didn't happen and since then the Osu support has been quiet for her as well.
I understand that it may have appeared like it was me who created a secondary account and I don't really see any way I can disprove that so I hope you believe me on that.
Bottom line is, she can't create a new account because that technically would be her second one which would be against the Osu rules and I haven't been able to post this earlier due to the silence ban.
Even though I don't see a point where I mistreated the community guidelines I can live with that 2 week silence but I don't think its fair to exclude my friend from this game for an action she didn't even do.
Any advice for what to do now?

With best of regards,

Leynin

osu! version: Stable 20181118.3 (latest)
Doge Owner
Tell your friend to email Accounts@ppy.sh and explain everything, if there is something they can do for you they'll.

There isn't much we can do for you here.